Error Flagged 2

I no used another save, when two player play in the same ps3 with Insect Force Armageddon, each player need 1 account, and each account make a save, each save in each account. Only player 1 obtain trophies in the moment when unlock they, but the player 2 unlock trophies when enter in my account with my save, save of player 2 in other console when play in coop in split screen. I no use another save, i use MY save, put in MY ps3, run the game. I make this for view if i need play more with my cousin or a got all.

No believe in me, ok. But i am legal. 1 error yep, next time only be play to be 1 player and fuck the player 2, sorry cousin ^^'

• Like 1

I seriously doubt the authenticity of your claim given two PSN accounts can't earn trophies concurrently on a single PS3 (refer to http://www.psnstores.com/2012/02/check-out-some-dungeon-defenders-patch-notes/).

I also doubt that two save games were written to two accounts at the same time on the same PS3 while in splitscreen. More likely, the save game is Player 1 / your mate / cousin / brother / co-conspirator / Xploder database's, not your own.

The more likely scenario is you've downloaded and resigned an insta-plat. As stated in the dupe thread, show us the profile for Player 1 and we can judge for ourselves.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

What's up with these type of threads going round like the plague lately. Isn't it easier to just pm a mod when trying to sort stuff like this out. Even though in most cases it's completely pointless, as it's more than obvious that the trophies weren't earnt in a legit way.