Feedback / Suggestions

JrodMr

Hi There,

First off, love your site. Would be lost without it! I really enjoy a lot of your features and have a few suggestions on things that would make it even more functional, IMHO.

• I would love if there was historical tracking for the Country / World Rankings rather than just showing whether you are up or down week over week. Would be nice to see what my highest ranking ever has been and if my current ranking is higher or lower than that. Would be a great stat to add to the Stats section with a nice little line graph.
  • For Game guides that are being used for multi platforms (i.e., Ps4/PS5) it would be helpful if the guide tracked the trophy earned regardless of what version you are playing or have two separate versions so I can track within the guide. Currently if I am playing a PS% version of a game and the guide that is linked to it is for PS4 it does not autotrack trophies earned.

Thanks for your consideration.

There are multiple threads like this one and all of them led to nothing. The only recommendation is using PSNP+ and submit your feedback to @HusKy (or one of his threads about the add-on itself). They can't do everything in the website, still a lot of feedback is taken in consideration.

Nonetheless, I personally have thought about a Rarity "history" as well. Same thing as you mentioned for ranking/leaderboard but for Rarity of the platinum instead. Every week, each platinum would have an arrow showing if the platinum raised or decreased Rarity compared to the previous week 😀 previous Rarity value totally optional (at least for me)

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 6:50 PM, JrodMr said:

For Game guides that are being used for multi platforms (i.e., Ps4/PS5) it would be helpful if the guide tracked the trophy earned regardless of what version you are playing or have two separate versions so I can track within the guide. Currently if I am playing a PS5 version of a game and the guide that is linked to it is for PS4 it does not autotrack trophies earned.

If memory serves me well, the guide system was never designed to track multiple platforms (or stacks, if you will).

I vaguely recall there is an update or upgrade planned to address this. No ETA available.

As TurtlePM already mentioned, PSNP+ (a free browser extension by Husky) already supports this.

Can we have a REPORT system that is not connected to the games I currently have played? Maybe also have an evidence attachment function as well?

Reason is I have a certain game's PS4 version, and I saw someone who is playing the Vita version. It's the exact same game but on different platforms. I saw that someone have ridiculous time and unlock order that cannot be possible. Now, I can't report him because I don't have the Vita version in my list. 

Edited by kenet_jose
add words

47 minutes ago, kenet_jose said:

Can we have a REPORT system that is not connected to the games I currently have played? Maybe also have an evidence attachment function as well?

You can send a private message to any member of the forum (even staff) and attach files/embed images.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really sure if this is the best place to let people know about this but I noticed that for the last 2 saturdays the leaderboard weekly update/reset that shows if you are up or down that week compared to last week, has been disable or broken, not sure if it was on purpose or if others noticed, but that was a nice little thing that I like and try to keep my numbers on green, a little bit of ocd over here lol, just wanted to let you guys know

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure where to post this. I don't know if this suggestion has ever been brought up, but now that we have so many region stacks. I was wondering if we would be able to make a tab with the others (shovelware, order and platform) and make a new tab where you can select regions as All NA EU AS HK and so on... Thought I just throw it out there. Happy Hunting, King