0-100% in 2023

Knispel_1940

Hi everyone

I would like to start this game and 100% it. Just checked some old forum posts but I would like to make sure I still can 100% the game even I start just now. 

Also every good tip for the game and what to grind asap is welcomed.

If there are still active players who are maybe helping with some trophies you can add me also. 

Knispel_1940

I can confirm that 100% in Warframe in 2023 is possible since I did it myself. As the previous poster said, just follow the guide. However, it is missing a guide for the newest PS5 expansion list, DLC TROPHY PACK 32. You can use this guide when you get to that point:

https://nodegamers.com/2021/10/18/warframe-ps5-trophy-guide/#WarframePS5GuideUpdate32

I would also recommend joining a clan, it is required for both trophies in DLC TROPHY PACK 30 and makes getting some of the more interesting weapons much easier to obtain. My recommendation is to join the Winter Clan, a bunch of friendly people there who can help you and can even carry you through some of the tougher planets on the Star Chart.

One final tip I can give is don't try to do everything in the game outside of trophies unless you're willing to put in serious time. Warframe has ridiculous amount of loot, modes, and systems in place and trying to engage with and get good in all of them will take you excessive amount of time. Plan a few steps ahead and only do what the trophies ask you to do. For example, you don't have to worry about Steel Path and getting a Necramech (you'll know what I'm referrring to when you get to that point), ask a clan to help you out in missions where Necramech is required and you just saved yourself a couple of hours (or more, depending on RNG) grinding the parts. Same with The Duviri Paradox, there are no trophies associated with that mode and unless you care to get the frame on offer each week, you're better off focusing on something else.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer what I can. I fell off Warframe hard once I got 100% but I can definitely see myself coming back later just to see what was added in the meantime. Spent 420 hours on the game and have no regrets.

Edited by l33sar54
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2023 at 5:54 PM, l33sar54 said:

I can confirm that 100% in Warframe in 2023 is possible since I did it myself. As the previous poster said, just follow the guide. However, it is missing a guide for the newest PS5 expansion list, DLC TROPHY PACK 32. You can use this guide when you get to that point:

https://nodegamers.com/2021/10/18/warframe-ps5-trophy-guide/#WarframePS5GuideUpdate32

I would also recommend joining a clan, it is required for both trophies in DLC TROPHY PACK 30 and makes getting some of the more interesting weapons much easier to obtain. My recommendation is to join the Winter Clan, a bunch of friendly people there who can help you and can even carry you through some of the tougher planets on the Star Chart.

One final tip I can give is don't try to do everything in the game outside of trophies unless you're willing to put in serious time. Warframe has ridiculous amount of loot, modes, and systems in place and trying to engage with and get good in all of them will take you excessive amount of time. Plan a few steps ahead and only do what the trophies ask you to do. For example, you don't have to worry about Steel Path and getting a Necramech (you'll know what I'm referrring to when you get to that point), ask a clan to help you out in missions where Necramech is required and you just saved yourself a couple of hours (or more, depending on RNG) grinding the parts. Same with The Duviri Paradox, there are no trophies associated with that mode and unless you care to get the frame on offer each week, you're better off focusing on something else.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer what I can. I fell off Warframe hard once I got 100% but I can definitely see myself coming back later just to see what was added in the meantime. Spent 420 hours on the game and have no regrets.

Working on a massive amount of guide changes now based on a crazy amount of changes to the game while also including the mission information from DLC Pack 32. It's a lot so everyone hang on and pardon the dust

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

On 12/23/2023 at 7:54 AM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Working on a massive amount of guide changes now based on a crazy amount of changes to the game while also including the mission information from DLC Pack 32. It's a lot so everyone hang on and pardon the dust

Thank you so much for putting the guide together, it's been a massive help when going for 100%. I wanted to let you know that you made the journey that much more pleasant and efficient for me, and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into it.

51 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

Thank you so much for putting the guide together, it's been a massive help when going for 100%. I wanted to let you know that you made the journey that much more pleasant and efficient for me, and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into it.

Glad it was helpful. I just finished updating everything with what I believe to be all of the changes based on the last update. I'm going to be porting the entire guide with all of the updates over to a separate PS5 Guide that includes the additional PS5 trophies you mentioned in the off chance that additional trophies are eventually added. I will always continue to update it as needed and based on feedback