Mortal Kombat 1 Invasions Mode - Get Overpowered EARLY & Cheese Every Boss Guide

Ben-Gun

Get OVERPOWERED as early as possible and cheese your way through INVASIONS Mode in Mortal Kombat 1.

- LEVELING UP -

First, save up some seasonal kurrency - next, head over to Wu Shi Academy. Here you can buy 3 items that will give you 50 XP, 100 XP or 1 complete Invasion Level. You want to save the last item for when you're level 15-16+ - using it earlier will be a waste. The shop will refresh it's stock hourly so you can keep buying the consumable items to get alot of Stat Points.

- CHEESE METHOD -

Next, put all your Stat Points in to Baraka's Attack stat. He will annihilate almost every enemy and boss with his uppercut. He can defeat most enemies with 2-4 uppercuts. Hold Down + Triangle (PS5) to perform an uppercut.

ENJOY! If you don't want to cheese, that's fine - but don't hate on people that just want to reach the endboss as quickly as possible ❤️

Edited by Ben-Gun
  • Like 3

Also when you have killed the scorpion boss in invasions and got the netherealm key, if you go back to shang tsungs lab, and go in the newly unlocked area there, there will be a chest that will give you the boa rai cho fart talisman that just obliterates enemies, you just fart once and they get nuked by it.

It costs like 12k krowns to refill though. Still it will help you fast nuke all the end game hard enemies locked behind all the nentherealm key gates in all the areas which they drop 100-500 season currency each..

16 hours ago, Stinkyremy said:

Also when you have killed the scorpion boss in invasions and got the netherealm key, if you go back to shang tsungs lab, and go in the newly unlocked area there, there will be a chest that will give you the boa rai cho fart talisman that just obliterates enemies, you just fart once and they get nuked by it.

It costs like 12k krowns to refill though. Still it will help you fast nuke all the end game hard enemies locked behind all the nentherealm key gates in all the areas which they drop 100-500 season currency each..

That's the one that someone supposedly used to get the 5 million trophy. 

Edited by Snake2410

25 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

But if you nuked all enemies you can’t get a brutality anymore ? or is Flawless victory enough then 

IF you kill them fast enough, roughly within 5 - 10 seconds for normal opponents, 15 for the double health bar opponents, it gives you enough points to get over the 5 million points in a 7 tower.  5 tower I don't know.  I've only tested it in a 7 tower.  But I wasn't testing the talisman, I was testing the tower difficulty glitch, so I don't know how fast the talisman actually kills them.  I got 5,120,000 in that tower with all fatalities and no flawlesses.

Edited by Snake2410

8 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I dont even saw a 7 Tower yet. Looked 2-3 Times best i saw was a 5 Floor Tower. Maybe tomorrow i have more luck

I did it with a 6 floor tower! You MUST finish with only Brutalities. I got 2 Flawless Victories as well. You just have to be very quick with finishing the battles :)

Edited by anotherfangirl