Any PS5 - PS4 autopop?

Matowzki

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes but not the other way round. If you want to stack this game efficiently, you have to do the PS4 version first, then the PS5 release, else you have to both of them entirely from scratch.

Ehm, I finished the PS5 version and currently going through the PS4 version. As far as I'm aware there's no autopop based on your own savefile in both directions.
If you check the fastest earners for the PS5 version, it's also at least 3 days.
https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/17623-saints-row

You might be confusing the latest 2022 Saints row game with the remaster of Saints row the Third. That remaster has a lot of trophies that autopop on PS5 if you have a 100% save from the PS4 version. Fastest completion times of that one are in the 2h range.
https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/13004-saints-row-the-third

For the 2022 Saints row, only a few trophies can auto pop when you join a co-op game from someone that already unlocked those trophies.
This auto pop is both ways but since playing co-op can glitch challenges... it's best to not continue using that save from playing co-op so you don't really gain much.

More details on the coop auto pop:

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Ehm, I finished the PS5 version and currently going through the PS4 version. As far as I'm aware there's no autopop based on your own savefile in both directions.
If you check the fastest earners for the PS5 version, it's also at least 3 days.
https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/17623-saints-row

You might be confusing the latest 2022 Saints row game with the remaster of Saints row the Third. That remaster has a lot of trophies that autopop on PS5 if you have a 100% save from the PS4 version. Fastest completion times of that one are in the 2h range.
https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/13004-saints-row-the-third

For the 2022 Saints row, only a few trophies can auto pop when you join a co-op game from someone that already unlocked those trophies.
This auto pop is both ways but since playing co-op can glitch challenges... it's best to not continue using that save from playing co-op so you don't really gain much.

More details on the coop auto pop:

I could have sworn this game had at least partial auto-pop when going from the PS4 to the PS5 but I guess I must have misread it somewhere 😢. Thank you for the correction :).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I could have sworn this game had at least partial auto-pop when going from the PS4 to the PS5 but I guess I must have misread it somewhere 😢. Thank you for the correction :).

No worries, you're welcome! :) 

And I think you were just mixing up the 2022 game with the remaster of Saints row the third.That's the only other Saints row game that got a PS5 treatment and has a lot of trophies auto pop from PS4 to PS5.

Another thing that gave away there's no autopop: There's no forum thread about the trophies auto popping a year after release. Usually that's something that's known very quickly and debated in all it's different ways: love it, hate it, wonder why people would play a bad PS4 version to autopop the better PS5 version and so on. You're here long enough to know what I mean ;) 

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/17/2023 at 10:10 AM, HuntingFever said:

Yes but not the other way round. If you want to stack this game efficiently, you have to do the PS4 version first, then the PS5 release, else you have to both of them entirely from scratch.

do all the trophies autopop? is there any save points to keep in mind?

• 4 weeks later...

there is 2 trophies that autopop although i dont think i would really bother with it unless they glitch on you.

when i used my alt account to do the last trophy, the co-op prank trophy. i had 100% progress and when my alt join the 10 and 15 district trophies autopopped for the alt when it joined me. 

ugh nevermind disregard that, it was already mentioned. 

Edited by melodicmizery