Free account Trophy Cabinet quick question

Hey I noticed when looking at potentially upgrading to the paid version of this site that the free version has a small trophy cabinet, maybe its because I'm currently using the mobile Web browser but I can't seem to find out how to display it on my profile, any help?

Edited by SWlTCHBLADE---

• 4 weeks later...

Another quick question, although I'm not a free account -- in fact I've had a trophy cabinet for years -- but now it's been completely erased.  I guess I can hunt down all the individual trophies and add them again manually, but it would be nice to know it this is something that can happen again, randomly (or if the data can be restored automatically)?

11 minutes ago, Soular1968 said:

Another quick question, although I'm not a free account -- in fact I've had a trophy cabinet for years -- but now it's been completely erased.  I guess I can hunt down all the individual trophies and add them again manually, but it would be nice to know it this is something that can happen again, randomly (or if the data can be restored automatically)?

This randomly happened to me at some point too (I'm not sure exactly when -- I noticed probably 6 months ago and re-did my trophy cabinet then, and it's been fine since).

9 hours ago, Soular1968 said:

If your profile is ever updated and all your trophies are hidden at the time so nothing shows up on your profile (this has happened rarely in the past when PSN is having problems), then the trophy cabinet will get wiped

• Like 2