Auto pop trophies after 2.0 patch

Mastodon_Slayer

Yeah even before. Some random trophies for will auto pop. But you will still have to replay the game to get the trophies to pop. As even if you have already met the requirements on PS4 doing them again won’t get you the trophy.

the only way to get trophies, is if you have strategic saves. Like just before you pop the trophies on PS4 you save. Load onto PS5 and earn it there. 

Good luck. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

Yeah even before. Some random trophies for will auto pop. But you will still have to replay the game to get the trophies to pop. As even if you have already met the requirements on PS4 doing them again won’t get you the trophy.

the only way to get trophies, is if you have strategic saves. Like just before you pop the trophies on PS4 you save. Load onto PS5 and earn it there. 

Good luck. 

Not before the update. I load my sabe a few days before the update and dont earn any trophy. ONLY after the Patch 2.0.

5 hours ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

When the update come out this week, i load a old save from PS4 on PS5 version and got 3 random trophies, Autojack, Full Body Conversion and The Jungle.

This happened to anyone else?

Yeah, the 3 same trophies pop for me with the patch 2.0. I also loaded the same save few days ago (patch 1.63) and no trophy unlocked

6 hours ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

When the update come out this week, i load a old save from PS4 on PS5 version and got 3 random trophies, Autojack, Full Body Conversion and The Jungle.

This happened to anyone else?

Yes all three popped for me, but other trophies seem to be bugged.  The 2 kills with one sniper shot wouldn't unlock on my endgame save.  I loaded a save I had on the PS4 version from way earlier and did it again.  It popped on that one for some reason.

Rough Landing is completely bugged though.  I tried it on a save from before I ever got it on PS4 and it still wouldn't unlock.  

All 3 popped for me too. Used my saves to clear up all endings before starting a fresh game 

I managed to get the dialogue options related to Vs path pop after one more useage but nothing else along those lines seem to work.

Happy to solve them during a fresh run 

6 hours ago, mikem192 said:

All 3 popped for me too. Used my saves to clear up all endings before starting a fresh game 

I managed to get the dialogue options related to Vs path pop after one more useage but nothing else along those lines seem to work.

Currently Rough Landing, Master Crafter, and V for Vendetta seem to be completely broken with 2.0.  To the point they likely won't work on new playthroughs either.  There have been posts on Steam and Reddit forums about issues with them.  I did report Rough Landing to the official support forums, but that was before I knew about the last two.  Hopefully if they are bugged they fix them quick.

3 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Currently Rough Landing, Master Crafter, and V for Vendetta seem to be completely broken with 2.0.  To the point they likely won't work on new playthroughs either.  There have been posts on Steam and Reddit forums about issues with them.  I did report Rough Landing to the official support forums, but that was before I knew about the last two.  Hopefully if they are bugged they fix them quick.

That’s a shame. Seems like a big over sight from the devs! They should change the requirements for them to pop, similar to what bungie did with Destiny 2

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikem192 said:

That’s a shame. Seems like a big over sight from the devs! They should change the requirements for them to pop, similar to what bungie did with Destiny 2

They don't even need the requirements changed though, all three of them just need to be patched.  They basically removed the attribute requirements for all cyberware, and the crafting abiltity so all three trophies should've been fine.  The crafting trophy should only need the materials now. 

I had issues with the 2 kills with one sniper shot trophy on my endgame save too.  But loading a ps4 transfered save from earlier in the game, one that I'm pretty sure I'd already did that trophy on, worked for that.  I loaded that same save to try these other three trophies, and I'm positive I hadn't done them yet in that save, and they didn't work at all.  

I'm weary of starting a new game until I know for sure they'll all pop though.

Glad I don't have to waste my money on cars now thanks to Autojock autopopping. 

On 9/23/2023 at 5:51 PM, mikem192 said:

So the ending trophies popped correctly?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Glad I don't have to waste my money on cars now thanks to Autojock autopopping. 

So the ending trophies popped correctly?

Yes! They all popped no problem for me but so far I’ve had no luck with any other ones. Attempting to get the new location spots and hope that pops 

EDIT- can confirm frequent flyer pops using an old PS4 file on PS5 with version 2.0! I just had to get the apartments and the 4-5 new locations and it popped 

Edited by mikem192
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

Yes! They all popped no problem for me but so far I’ve had no luck with any other ones. Attempting to get the new location spots and hope that pops 

EDIT- can confirm frequent flyer pops using an old PS4 file on PS5 with version 2.0! I just had to get the apartments and the 4-5 new locations and it popped 

Thanks. I will have to try that. I definitely wasn't looking forward to getting that trophy again. Are the 4-5 new locations easy to find on the map?

20 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks. I will have to try that. I definitely wasn't looking forward to getting that trophy again. Are the 4-5 new locations easy to find on the map?

Extremely. There’s a forum on here about them with a video attached! It’s called ‘frequent flyer- new locations’

shouldn’t take you long 

Edited by mikem192
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Did not see the "Autopop 2.1" thread before posting in this one. This has already been discovered on ver. 2.01...nothing new here)

I just had a large amount of the tropies autopop for me after loading a very old ver 1.06 PS4 save I took during the Path of Glory ending.

I loaded it as it was the save I had the most hours on, was seeing if it would pop the Autojock trophy for me, did not want to save to buy all cars again and it popped the following trophies:

The HIgh Priestess

The World

The Devil

The Star

The Sun

Temperance

To Protect and Serve

Bushido and Chill

Breathtaking

Greetings from Pacifica!

The Wasteland

Little Tokyo

Mean Streets

The Jungle

City Lights

Ten out of Ten

Autojock

Frequent Flyer

The only other trophies I had left to get that loading this save did not auto pop were:

To Bad Decsions!

Judy vs Night City

Prior to loading this old save I started a fresh game after the DLC released with intentions of doing it all again and had unlocked about ~30% of the list by playing so I'm not sure how many more may have autopopped if I had loaded an old save to begin with.

Am I the only one whom this has happened to??? Seems most people are only getting 2-3 trophies to pop not a good chunk of the list like what just occured for me.

Edited by Caudill
same info in another thread