FC5 servers down?

EternalChaos72

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

FC 2 and 4 are both having problems right now but Ubisoft's servers in general have been absolute garbage this year for some reason, with multiple games going on and offline like a yo-yo :(.

This exactly what I wanted to avoid, I knew fc4 is having bother so I just skipped that game entirely, only to find out that fc5 is having bother as well. Probably no chance of them fixing it.

I was told a week ago FC6 was having issues I have not done that one yet but giving it's the latest one you would assume it would get fixed but no guarantees with Ubisoft as above said it's been terrible this year with their servers being dreadful. Also seen another message on Discord that people were having issues with this FC5, and I'm not surprised if they fix any servers, you can bet your ass another game will pay for it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Is the servers fucked for that game as well? Jesus Ubisoft what you playing at 🙄

Last I was told yeah but after just looking there has been earners for all the online trophies so seems they were fixed also just FC4 now which it's looking like it won't be fixed unless the bastards are waiting till it's gone from PS-Plus and then people will have to buy the game if they want the platinum bit of dodgy tactic, but who knows lol.

Edited by TheRetroManiac
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...