Where can you buy GBP psn cards

JCP3953

My friend used to get them for me but he’s no longer with us anymore, what is a safe place to buy them? I’ve tried eBay but all 5 sellers I’ve tried request my phone number or drivers license to verify the purchase, don’t feel comfortable doing that 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

My friend used to get them for me but he’s no longer with us anymore, what is a safe place to buy them? I’ve tried eBay but all 5 sellers I’ve tried request my phone number or drivers license to verify the purchase, don’t feel comfortable doing that 

I've never purchased GBP denominated cards, but I had received a recommendation of a reputable seller off eBay for Japanese yen denominated PSN cards. This is the kind of thing that buyers could easily demand refunds for fraudulently. I did the phone number verification and nothing bad ever came of it. They texted me to verify the number and then emailed the codes off the cards. They never contacted me again. I'm not sure any good options that are an online retailer if you cannot purchase the cards yourself.