Getting the trophies via Cross-Save

tareknacho

Like the title says I'm playing the game on XBOX Series X and I also have the PS4 and the PS5 version of the game, the question is that I want to obtain the trophies for clearing zones using a savegame from my XBOX but I don't want to be banned from leaderboards. Is there a problem with that?

On 10/1/2023 at 5:44 PM, tareknacho said:

Like the title says I'm playing the game on XBOX Series X and I also have the PS4 and the PS5 version of the game, the question is that I want to obtain the trophies for clearing zones using a savegame from my XBOX but I don't want to be banned from leaderboards. Is there a problem with that?

On 10/1/2023 at 6:12 PM, HuntingFever said:

Cross-save is legal under site rules :)

From what I've been reading though, imported saves have issues getting trophies to pop after the 2.0 update so you may have to start a new game from scratch to get them to pop.

2.01 seemingly made it so cross saves will pop trophies attained on them.  I, and several others, have managed to get most of the base game trophies by loading our endgame saves from PS4.  I had two trophies that didn't pop though.  Luckily I had PS4 saves right where I needed to be to get those trophies quickly.  I'd expect it would work the same with imported saves from XB or PC.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

2.01 seemingly made it so cross saves will pop trophies attained on them.  I, and several others, have managed to get most of the base game trophies by loading our endgame saves from PS4.  I had two trophies that didn't pop though.  Luckily I had PS4 saves right where I needed to be to get those trophies quickly.  I'd expect it would work the same with imported saves from XB or PC.

Which ones didn't pop? I'm thinking of starting it for the first time on PS4, and I'll make sure to have saves there.

5 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Which ones didn't pop? I'm thinking of starting it for the first time on PS4, and I'll make sure to have saves there.

For me The Lover and The Wandering Fool, but some have had those pop but other trophies didn't pop.  So I can't guarantee those would be the same for you.

• Like 1