Autopop 2.1

Tripple_Barnett

For me, I just loaded up my PS5 save (was PS4 save until I transferred to PS5). Trophies started auto pop almost the whole thing besides from “The Lovers” “To Bad Decisions!” “Breathtaking” “Little Tokyo” “Christmas Tree Attack” “The Wandering Fool” “Master Crafter” “Daemon In The Shell”.

Wondering if you guys had same experience?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, KettleDown said:

I’ve never played the PS4 version, only PS5 and 4 district do all gigs and ncpd mission trophies popped along with do all cyberpsycho. Still got a few other trophies to do though. Wish it popped the Frequent Flyer trophy, but it didn’t.

How can you pop trophies without a ps4 save?? Are you admittin you cheated? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Eh?! I’ve only played the PS5 version and today, trophies popped for activities I’ve not finished. No cheating involved, it was the patch that triggered them.

• Like 1

I needed about 7 or 8, it popped all but 1 that I needed. Just had to do the "3 kills with one Detonate Grenade".

Shame, cuz I wanted Breathtaking to be my last trophy for the PS5 list lol but I'll take it.

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Why are you assuming they cheated? Lmfao considering how many patches bring even more glitches, this could've been the patches fault and just triggered them cuz fuck it why not? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SpaceCaptain_ said:

For me, I just loaded up my PS5 save (was PS4 save until I transferred to PS5). Trophies started auto pop almost the whole thing besides from “The Lovers” “To Bad Decisions!” “Breathtaking” “Little Tokyo” “Christmas Tree Attack” “The Wandering Fool” “Master Crafter” “Daemon In The Shell”.

I unlocked Christmas Tree Attack again on my 2nd playthrough. All those trophies popped for me except the one for finishing Judy's storyline. 

• Like 1

It unlocked everything but The Lovers and The Wandering Fool for me.  So the trophy for stealing the relic and the trophy for the tarots.  Wasn't expecting that lol.

EDIT:  Going back through my PS4 saves I had a save right at the end of The Heist, so I replayed the last little bit.  It froze the first time at the end transition lol.  But the second time the trophy popped!  Then discovered I had a save that had all but one tarot found.  Went and got that last one and the trophy popped, along with the plat of course.  

I still have every intention of doing a full replay of the PS5 version in the very near future, but now I don't have to feel like I have to be in quite a rush.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkwing___Duck said:

I only played the ps4 version on ps5 via backwards compatibility and have that save on the cloud. But now having the ps5 version downloaded I can't import my save files and sadly don't have the physical ps4 version anymore. Am I screwed or is there a workaround?

Move the cloud save to your PS5.  The PS5 version of the game only reads PS4 saves directly on the system or uploaded to CDPR's cloud.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hore said:

Can progress still be carried over bidirectionally (PS5 -> PS4) using account-based transfer like Witcher 3?

Not anymore, well not really. You can only import saves from the same patched version or lower(i.e. 1.6 to 1.6 or 1.3 to 1.6). They stoppped updating the ps4 version a while back so even before 2.0 it wasn't really possible anymore. You can try if you have an old save file but I wouldn't bet on it. Don't even bother is you only have 2.0 savefiles.

Edited by nickr_
  • Like 2

It’s a shame really. I transferred my end game PS4 save, cleared the endings, got the new locations to frequent flyer and started the DLC. Was really looking fwd to hitting a full new play through and then logged on today… had 90% of them pop. 

Strangely ‘the lovers’, collecting all tarot graffiti and River wards story line didn’t pop for me. I wouldn’t have minded the tarot auto popping to be fair but at least I still have trophies to collect on a fresh save. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, SpaceCaptain_ said:

I loaded up yesterday and 7 of the remaining 12 trophies I had open auto=popped.  Not sure how I earned them but whatever, I guess.

• Like 2

I was one of the folks that had V for Vendetta left when the 2.0 patch came out. Tried getting it post 2.0 and it wouldn't pop (you all know the story.) I also was saving one of the ending trophies so it would be my last (I like having the last trophy in a game feel like I can put the game to rest.) Anyways I booted up my save just now and it auto popped V for Vendetta as well as the remaining ending trophy (the one where you let johnny storm arasaka with rogue), then the plat. Very confusing because I purposefully avoided even starting that last ending, but I'll take it. I wasn't looking forward to playing the game again just for "V for Vendetta".

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Roxas-blaziken said:

I was one of the folks that had V for Vendetta left when the 2.0 patch came out. Tried getting it post 2.0 and it wouldn't pop (you all know the story.) I also was saving one of the ending trophies so it would be my last (I like having the last trophy in a game feel like I can put the game to rest.) Anyways I booted up my save just now and it auto popped V for Vendetta as well as the remaining ending trophy (the one where you let johnny storm arasaka with rogue), then the plat. Very confusing because I purposefully avoided even starting that last ending, but I'll take it. I wasn't looking forward to playing the game again just for "V for Vendetta".

I am happy that V for Vendetta popped for sou, but sorry that it auto popped the ending. The auto pop is crazy.