October 2023 Server Status Questions

3 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Are all trophies doable at this time? Also, can you still gain most of the trophies in private matches? How are the servers currently? Any plans for dlc? Thanks in advance for any time people spend answering these questions!

Yes

Yes

Buggy and Abit unstable but persistence will prevail

And yes there's plans for dlc so far skins for Leatherface and his chainsaw but soon we are getting a new map the junk yard, a new killer and a new survivor 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

What a stupid decision to not include crossplay! No worries! If I can get through “Friday the 13th,” this should hopefully be much smoother. Would you say it was a hassle or did you have fun?

I'm still working on my last 2 trophies taking it slow but overall I feel like playing in private with friends was more fun than grinding XP and levels in public it's pretty toxic but it can be enjoyable

I can say it'll be a longish grind just from the toxicity in lobbies and everyone rushing the matches you don't get much XP from short matches

• Like 1

I've been playing for a couple weeks straight now at this point. Servers seem to be a bit on the laggy side for me at least since they've recently turned back on cross-play between consoles and pc, but for the most part they're good. I've just about hit the 70 hour mark in my game and I JUST hit level 50 for that trophy and I'm still having a pretty good time with the game, which is pretty rare for me considering I almost never play multiplayer games. I'm about 80% done with the list with no boosting as of yet. The only real tough trophies to get legit imo are "Get Outta There" and "Hung up on you" because it's rare that victims ever use hiding spots to pull them from, and even more rare meeting the conditions for getting the secret "Gallows Kill" with Leatherface. Those I will likely have to boost at some point soon but I'm trying to get as many as I can legit before I start that. 

As @Taliesin_2943was saying though, the grind can be pretty sluggish given all the sweaty pc players that rush the shit outta exits and leave no time for proper xp gathering, but if you can find a group of a handful of people to play with it makes it much more enjoyable for sure. 

@Taliesin_2943 Shit I didnt even know we were getting new map and new characters! Great news to hear 🤩

@VoidVictorious they've answered you but I just wanna double confirm yea all trophies unlock perfectly now 🙂 and yea most trophies you can grab privately in a boost session  totally ezpz, the only thing you need to do in public is level up for the last few trophies, so no real skill there just time grabbing XP that's why guide and reality is 2/10 difficulty 👍

To the toxicity comment.. so.. I'd say it's not as bad as some games, but it does seem worse if you play as killer, even if you have a good game there might be a a psycho killer with a superiority complex who wants to be toxic to you for no reason if even 1 person escapes let alone more. However.. dont seem to get any of that playing as victim. Whether die or escape people mostly keep quiet and just enjoy the game, as survivors the team definately have considerable less toxicity and more comradery. And there is prob now only 1/10 matches where there is a rude or gross twat on mic so just go later asshole DC move on to the next match no big deal. And in-game block player is there if you want. So I play as victim now and its mainly just pleasant fun.

Wierdly - i tend to play a game till plat then move on to next - i got TCM plat around the 75 hours mark with 1 partial boost session rest legit, but I am still strangely enjoying the public online in TCM that I still chuck it on for a couple hours at night if I'm in the house, approaching 300 play hours I have great fun with it, so it cant be that bad 🙂👍

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

@Taliesin_2943 Shit I didnt even know we were getting new map and new survivor! Great news to hear 🤩

@VoidVictorious they've answered you but I just wanna double confirm yea all trophies unlock perfectly now 🙂 and yea most trophies you can grab privately in a boost session  totally ezpz, the only thing you need to do in public is level up for the last few trophies, so no real skill there just time grabbing XP that's why guide and reality is 2/10 difficulty 👍

To the toxicity comment.. so.. I'd say it's not as bad as some games, but it does seem worse if you play as killer, even if you have a good game there might be a a psycho killer with a superiority complex who wants to be toxic to you for no reason if even 1 person escapes let alone more. However.. dont seem to get any of that playing as victim. Whether die or escape people mostly keep quiet and just enjoy the game, as survivors the team definately have considerable less toxicity and more comradery. And there is prob now only 1/10 matches where there is a rude or gross twat on mic so just go later asshole DC move on to the next match no big deal. And in-game block player is there if you want. So I play as victim now and its mainly just pleasant fun.

Wierdly - i tend to play a game till plat then move on to next - i got TCM plat around the 75 hours mark with 1 partial boost session rest legit, but I am still strangely enjoying the public online in TCM that I still chuck it on for a couple hours at night if I'm in the house, approaching 300 play hours I have great fun with it, so it cant be that bad 🙂👍

@esstee11 @Taliesin_2943 Thanks for both contributing a lot to this thread! You guys are superstars in my eyes for being helpful.

• Like 2