Any missable trophies?

Fat-Westy

There might be a single trophy that MIGHT be missable as I'm not 100% sure if you still get it depending on the choice you make (this is a DLC trophy)

For the Companion mission "Letter from a Strange Woman", you can deny to help Kafka & it ends the mission early giving you the in-game achievement "True Free Will", which locks you out of earning the in-game achievement "Free Will", which is the achievement that the trophy is linked too. Now I'm not 100% if you decline to help Kafka if it will still unlock the trophy anyway, but if there is anyone who can 100% confirm if this is the case (Since I helped her & a friend I'm writing the DLC guide with can't remember if he helped her or not)

On 10/14/2023 at 7:01 AM, ObsiEez said:

There might be a single trophy that MIGHT be missable as I'm not 100% sure if you still get it depending on the choice you make (this is a DLC trophy)

For the Companion mission "Letter from a Strange Woman", you can deny to help Kafka & it ends the mission early giving you the in-game achievement "True Free Will", which locks you out of earning the in-game achievement "Free Will", which is the achievement that the trophy is linked too. Now I'm not 100% if you decline to help Kafka if it will still unlock the trophy anyway, but if there is anyone who can 100% confirm if this is the case (Since I helped her & a friend I'm writing the DLC guide with can't remember if he helped her or not)

Late on this. But I refused to help Kafka on PC, but the trophy popped on PS5 when the game released. So yeah, it may not be missable unless something else triggered it, but can't see what that would be.

• Like 1

Rather than missable trophies, does anyone know of a list of the missable missions? I know Sinners Misled, Credence Falsified is missable if you do Desolate Depths of Despair first. This one the game alerts you, but I wouldn't want to miss any missions that aren't yet on my list.

Edited by Milktastrophe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 12:22 PM, Milktastrophe said:

Rather than missable trophies, does anyone know of a list of the missable missions? I know Sinners Misled, Credence Falsified is missable if you do Desolate Depths of Despair first. This one the game alerts you, but I wouldn't want to miss any missions that aren't yet on my list.

I've beaten the game and missions going as far back as Herta's Space Station are still available for completion. It only ever warned me once that completing a mission would lock me out of other missions unless I finished those missions first, I assume it would do that every time.

20 hours ago, ggmaIik said:

I've beaten the game and missions going as far back as Herta's Space Station are still available for completion. It only ever warned me once that completing a mission would lock me out of other missions unless I finished those missions first, I assume it would do that every time.

Yes it seems that nothing is missable which is good unless maybe if you're button mashing the text and u button mash through a warning prompt that's the only way I can see a trophy being missable I only have the final eidolon trophy and I dlc trophy I don't have access 2 yet left