Anyone want to help me out with the Ancient Dragon boss fight?

Mad

It's not that the boss is hard, it's just tedious and repetitive and it'll go a lot faster with more people helping out.

Sorry to say people don't die because it's tedious and repetitive, It was because they probably don't know what they are doing and / or it's a hard boss.

You need to tell us a bit more information in order for someone to be able to co-op with you: SL, SM or which playthrough.

I solo'd that boss. I actually found it to be a lot easier alone than with other people's help. All I had to do was stay between his back legs and move when he spat fire on himself. When doing this he almost never flew up to breathe fire down on me. 

Edit- Sorry about that. To stay on topic, yeah I agree. You need to give more info so people can help you. Or, better yet, make a Gaming session with your character's information and I'm sure someone will join it to help you. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

I solo'd that boss. I actually found it to be a lot easier alone than with other people's help. All I had to do was stay between his back legs and move when he spat fire on himself. When doing this he almost never flew up to breathe fire down on me.

I agree with this. Unless you have a partner that knows what they're doing, it's best jsut to do it solo. If you co-op, and the person (or people) die, then you're stuck fighting it solo anyway, with increased HP, as if the base HP weren't bad enough.

I have never killed the Ancient Dragon. He seems like a very nice and friendly dragon. I can't possibly kill him. The same with Dark Souls 1, I really hated myself for killing Priscilla in the Painted world. Her echoing "why?" when she died had continued to haunt me everytime I played that game.

Edited by Sara-Rosecult
  • Like 1