How to spawn pipotron?(ps5)

kreatur_84

I have a theory on this trophy after finally achieving it last night. 
Because the Pipotron’s focus is to cause you to fail immediately if you lose to them, I figured that I had to be close to winning the board. 
And cause you verse them in the minigame it lands on, i theorized that it had to be a 1:1 style minigame where you verse them head on. 
So I made sure that I won every minigame on Yellow Monkey’s board and left a 1:1 minigame for last. 
When it automatically selected that last minigame, they popped up! 

I know it’s just a theory and still RNG but I thought I’d share how I worked it. Hope it helps!

• Like 2

Not sure if I was really lucky, but I was able to spawn pipotron twice in the same place.

When playing third the teqcher, make sure one of the mini game options is boxing. Then I saved the boxing mini game till at least the 7th mini game chosen and then you would fight pipotron in the boxing mini game.

• Like 1

It works with Karate Chimpster as well, what I did was save Karate Chimpster till I had completed 6 minigames, then I tried to select it and they didn't spawn, so I used rewind, completed another minigame and tried again with 7 completed. They spawned then. If it hadn't worked then, I would also have tried with 8. I view it as rolling the dice every time so take as many chances as you can.

I recommend trying multiple times every time you complete a minigame after around 6-7 other minigames are completed. Save Chimpster or Boxing till the end and save scum.

This was my first try. Unless I was really lucky it shouldn't be very hard as long as you avoid using boxing or chimpster until near the end.

Edited by BeefExtender

Thanks i will try the boxing Method

Finally 

IT Doesnt need to be the last game. I had 3 games left. Startet boxing and trophie popped even before ive seen the pipotrons. Havent seen also no Warning screen like on ps4 Version. There Was a Warning that pipotrons attacking or something like that

Edited by kreatur_84

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 3:26 PM, powerply66 said:

Do you have to beat the game to get them to spawn or is there some other requirements because I tried playing year 3 multiple times using a few of the strategys listed above and nothing if anyone can other more advice I would be extremely grateful 

This is the best way to do it. It doesn't have to be boxing but any 1v1 match (rock paper scissors is another that comes to mind). Just make sure you win every single game leading up to it. Once you get 3 games left select the 1v1 game. If you don't get it then rewind, play one of the other 2 remaining games instead and then try again after. It's still rng but these are the conditions that have to be met to trigger it. The key to getting through this quickly is the rewind function if you aren't opposed to using it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2023 at 4:18 PM, The_Real_T-Bomb said:

This is the best way to do it. It doesn't have to be boxing but any 1v1 match (rock paper scissors is another that comes to mind). Just make sure you win every single game leading up to it. Once you get 3 games left select the 1v1 game. If you don't get it then rewind, play one of the other 2 remaining games instead and then try again after. It's still rng but these are the conditions that have to be met to trigger it. The key to getting through this quickly is the rewind function if you aren't opposed to using it. 

EDIT: I finally understood what you meant, I FINALLY GOT THIS GODDAMN TROPHY out of the way. Sorry and thank you 🤣

Edited by fresquinho