Possibility to 100% solo?

Nitro

Hey all,

I'm just looking at starting AW again, and I was wondering -- is it possible to 100% this game fully solo? And if so, roughly how long is the 100%?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Everything should be doable solo except for these two trophies from DLC 1:

Burgle Burgle Burgle - Steal 10 kills from a teammate in Outbreak.

Cheapskate - Acquire the exo suit without spending any money in Outbreak.

For these, you need at least a second controller in split-screen or a second console. Will be annoying to do these solo, but is doable.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

For this step, the best weapon, in my opinion, is the EM1. No need to reload the weapon and I only need two tries max. to get the card.

Thank you. That's the weapon I was thinking of. I don't remember what Mk Upgrade it gets the thermal sight on, but man that was a life saver upon realizing that, ad that was the run I completed the EE on

Hey guys, here's my tip to get the trash chute keycard really easy : just by the AMR9 for 1000 credits in the Main Hub (the big circular room) and upgrade it 3 times and you'll have a thermal scope, then in the incinerator just shoot the floor while aiming and you'll see the card very fast.

Also the trophies are kind of easy to get in single player, maybe easier for the easter eggs !

• Like 1