offline server platinum players :)

7 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Goddamn people still play this game.. 

Is the 100% obtainable offline?

Yeah it is obtainable, but you don't need 2000 hours. I needed 480 hours for the Japanese version (you probably need more time for the international version).

7 hours ago, VvEeRrGgIiLl said:

excuse me . there are some questions

1. 命を賭しても, 絶対守護領域, 死線で踊れ  this three quests as you said "This quest becomes more difficult if your GR rank is higher."  i am GR12 now , i can not complete this three quests single and i tried to complete them as GR1 or GR2 armor/weapons/accessories. but i failed. so how can i get S rank ?

2. some quests like ざわめく森 - I . i completed it for 15mins as fast as i can . but i got C rank. so can you give me some advises ?

3. can you recommend some useful armor/weapons/accessories to me?

4. my game version is 2.03 . i heard that version 1.00 is better than version 2.03. is that true ?what version is yours?

thank you!

1. You can not finish these quest if you are already at GR 12. You need to find other quests to S-Rank instead.

2. You need to finish the quest in under 10 minutes.

3. My equipment (All GR 10 or lower):

Spoiler
  • Weapons:
    • Iron Ji +10 (鉄戟)
    • Iron Ji +10 (Water) (鉄戟)
    • Demon Lance +10 (Fire) (ガイストパイク)
    • Demon Lance +10 (Earth) (ガイストパイク)
    • Emerald Spear +10 (Wind)  (エメラルドスピア)
  • Body Armor:
    • Centurion Armor +10 (重戦士の甲冑)
    • Element Robe + 9 (エレメントローブ) (for magic based enemys and for running around)
  • Arm Gear:
    • Centurion Fists +10 (重戦士の篭手)
    • Elemental Bracers +9 (エレメントブレーサー) (for magic based enemys and for running around)
  • Leg Gear:
    • General's Pants +10 (ジェネラルブリーチズ)
  • Foot Gear:
    • General's Boots +10 (ジェネラルグリーヴ)
    • Mystical Socks +8 (メイガスソックス) (female only! For magic based enemys and for running around.)
  • Shield:
    • Divine Shield (ディバインシールド)
  • Accessories:
    • ブラックマント (I don't know the english name. Number 10 under accessories binding)
    • Ring that gives +10 VIT (You can buy it in Greede)

For Weapons: It doesn't realy matter which you choose as long as they are at a high GR. You need a weapon for every element (including neutral). You need only +1 in the element (i.e. my Iron Ji +10 has ATK +101 and +1 water).

You need extra (light) equipment for bosses which use magic (i.e. Primeval Guardian). This equipment is very good to use outside boss battles because you are faster in it.

Use the shield only if necessary! It will slow you down.

I know this equipment is not the best and can be improved, but it is not that hard to make and is usefull.

4. I don't know if 1.00 is better. I played the game with version 2.03.

Edited by TheRealImpact
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, TheRealImpact said:

Yeah it is obtainable, but you don't need 2000 hours. I needed 480 hours for the Japanese version (you probably need more time for the international version).

1. You can not finish these quest if you are already at GR 12. You need to find other quests to S-Rank instead.

2. You need to finish the quest in under 10 minutes.

3. My equipment (All GR 10 or lower):

Hide contents
  • Weapons:
    • Iron Ji +10 (鉄戟)
    • Iron Ji +10 (Water) (鉄戟)
    • Demon Lance +10 (Fire) (ガイストパイク)
    • Demon Lance +10 (Earth) (ガイストパイク)
    • Emerald Spear +10 (Wind)  (エメラルドスピア)
  • Body Armor:
    • Centurion Armor +10 (重戦士の甲冑)
    • Element Robe + 9 (エレメントローブ) (for magic based enemys and for running around)
  • Arm Gear:
    • Centurion Fists +10 (重戦士の篭手)
    • Elemental Bracers +9 (エレメントブレーサー) (for magic based enemys and for running around)
  • Leg Gear:
    • General's Pants +10 (ジェネラルブリーチズ)
  • Foot Gear:
    • General's Boots +10 (ジェネラルグリーヴ)
    • Mystical Socks +8 (メイガスソックス) (female only! For magic based enemys and for running around.)
  • Shield:
    • Divine Shield (ディバインシールド)
  • Accessories:
    • ブラックマント (I don't know the english name. Number 10 under accessories binding)
    • Ring that gives +10 VIT (You can buy it in Greede)

For Weapons: It doesn't realy matter which you choose as long as they are at a high GR. You need a weapon for every element (including neutral). You need only +1 in the element (i.e. my Iron Ji +10 has ATK +101 and +1 water).

You need extra (light) equipment for bosses which use magic (i.e. Primeval Guardian). This equipment is very good to use outside boss battles because you are faster in it.

Use the shield only if necessary! It will slow you down.

I know this equipment is not the best and can be improved, but it is not that hard to make and is usefull.

4. I don't know if 1.00 is better. I played the game with version 2.03.

ok.thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/09/2020 at 3:09 PM, demonviper666 said:

Yes one and sec obtainable but long long long grind 2000 or hours grind for each 

I just got my 50th S rank at 475 hours(playing the international version) and the rest of the trophies are not far off. I'll also echo sentiments that it is very much possible solo. My gear ended up being;

Ox Tounge+5(no element)

Ox Tounge+4(Earth)

Flame Spear+8(Fire)

Flame Spear+9(Water)

Emeral Spear+10(Wind)

Dragonscale Shield+9

Wyvern Plate+7

Fire-dragon Cuffs+6

General Pants+10

General Boots+10

I also had Fire-Dragon Boots and Fire-Dragon Pants for enemries that use magic(both at +5) like elementals and Primeval Guardians. Aiming for this gear on a spear setup will help cut down on time tbh.

• Like 2

Yeah, provided you patch the game, the patch is still available afaik, but you look at a 500/600 hours grind IF you go the efficient route and grind the hell out of BSC1-2-3, otherwise it should take longer

edit. Sorry, I was quoting Duck and answering his question.

Edited by Brightblade76
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

My partner played this years ago and we found it in a game store. He wanted me to try it and it's giving me FFXII vibes, but it's charming so far.

I'm not too far in; about to get the white knight. It's been pretty straightforward, I've been using sword skills for my PC, and for Leonard.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2024 at 3:34 PM, Bilal said:

what exactly makes it the long time to get the trophies? Im thinking about doing it aswell but Im not sure how and where to start. I already finished the story

so sorry for the late reply! The main reason the trophies take so long is because the Guild Rank requirements are SUPER high and need you to grind thousands of quests for hundreds of hours just for the GR12 trophy.

other than that, there's the 10 Million Guilder trophy, which is also an obscene grind even with the cheese strat (selling every item you own) to hit 10 million then reloading a prior save)

there's also the 450 unique binds trophy, which needs a ton of grinding due to needing extremely high quantities of items and extremely rare items from hard to farm enemies.

finally, there's the 50 unique S ranks trophy, which is mainly difficult because there's not many quests we can S rank solo. 

overall it's a very big time commitment, but super rewarding, and I may be insane, but I'm even having a lot of fun!