To My PSN Friends (Thank You)

TheDarkKratos

I thought this was mf leaving post 😭😭

ANYWAY

Back in my Fortnite days (2020) (Days I regret? Yes) I met this guy modest_due1. This 11 year old guy Jordan. Met him on Fortnite, became friends. We played lots of Zombie Army 4 together, Minecraft and Fortnite. I don't know what happened to him. He was last online maybe the middle of last year. Perhaps he turned to PC or Xbox. Renamed myself modest_undue1 in honour. I miss him everyday. I just wanna play with him again. He was cool. I thank him, because he is the reason I'm still on PlayStation to this day.

If only, ONLY, he could see what he did.

Jordan, I miss you man. You my man. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Hey Gamers...

I wanted to a give HUGE public shout-out to my personal online gaming friends. You know who you all are, and for obvious reasons, their PSN ID's shall remain anonymous. If by chance any of you do see this topic, then you will know who I'm referring to. They say the journey is just as important as the destination. And it's during that journey that we make friends. I mean GOOD friends. I'm referring to the journey of online gaming, trophy-hunting, co-op, boosting etc. Since I began serious trophy-hunting a few years ago, I have been very fortunate to become associated with many awesome people. But unfortunately, over the years, some have fallen by the way-side. I do apologize for what-ever reasons that may have been for. It's nobodies fault, it just happens I guess.

But for approximately the last 12 months or so, I have been a part of a dedicated group of players. It's not a big group, but it's comprised of people which I hold in the highest regard. My friends and I chill-out with each other almost on a daily basis. We talk non-stop trash with eachother for hours on end while gaming. None of us even question anything when it comes to helping each other with a game that someone is either struggling with, or needs a boost. It makes no difference how grindy, difficult, or boring the game is. We all help the rest of the group or the individual without hesitation. Different timezones have been our only real adversary. I also want to give a HUGE shout-out to my other closest friends for many years not in the afore-mentioned group. You guys are the absolute BEST ever. To Mark and Ian. Thank you!

Everybody has their own set of skills. From my perspective I'm average all round with a lot of games. But I constantly down-grade my skills. I cave in mentally, give up on stuff. Because that's the way I'm made. By default I'm a defeatist. I blame my real life for that. I always under-estimate my skills. But I think it's important to have close friends who are there for you. Not only in real life, but also online. So, in closing, I would once again like to not only thank my friends, but also to say that I feel if you're a trophy-hunter/video-gamer at any level, it's important to have good friends. It really does make the whole experience richer.

THANK YOU😎

(If you have shared a similar experience, which I'm certain many have, then please feel free to share them with us...)

Okay this post gave me happy tears. And also self misery lol 

I was friends with my old psn friend since 2009 but he had become toxic as the years went by and eventually I removed him early 2023.

I'm so happy others have found their gaming buddies though. It's such a good feeling. :)

• Like 2