Do you get in trouble if the trophies are autopopped?

bcos6

You'd be removed from the leaderboards until you hid the game from your trophy list. 

As quad said you'll be permanently of the leaderboards if you get 3 flags or more.

In some cases like timestamp editing you can get your profile nuked off the site altogether, but that's not something that'd happen accidentally.

Edited by FishOfPain
Speling mistake fixed

21 minutes ago, OSCAR-R-B said:

I have a question, how do I know if I have any flag? I got a lot of bo2 trophies as a hacker unlocked them in my match, I didnt tell him to do it and I even didnt know that he was able to do that

You would see a red box on the side of your profile and you would be removed from the leaderboards so there wouldn't be any rank on your profile.

I would recommend you hide BO2 unless you don't care about the leaderboards because someone will report it.

Edited by SPGX9
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, SPGX9 said:

You would see a red box on the side of your profile and you would be removed from the leaderboards so there wouldn't be any rank on your profile.

I would recommend you hide BO2 unless you don't care about the leaderboards because someone will report it.

Well, it was before I created my psn profiles account and I have a video proving that it wasnt my fault

1 minute ago, OSCAR-R-B said:

Well, it was before I created my psn profiles account and I have a video proving that it wasnt my fault

Unfortunately, that won't make any difference. Many other users have had the same problem. It's not their fault nor is it a reflection on the player themselves. 

It's just they are illegitimate trophies and they are not wanted on the leaderboards.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SPGX9 said:

Unfortunately, that won't make any difference. Many other users have had the same problem. It's not their fault nor is it a reflection on the player themselves. 

It's just they are illegitimate trophies and they are not wanted on the leaderboards.

This^

It doesn't matter who did the cheating, because it doesn't change the fact those trophies were earned in a manner that isn't wanted nor tolerated on the Leaderboards so your only option is to hide the list.

• Like 3