Trophy thoughts for "The Invincible"

Wired-Warlock

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 11:12 AM, kittcoldfire said:

2 platinums now! Just got mine.

I'm making some trophy guide videos, should hopefully have them posted up in a day or 2, I'll post links here once they're up.

While not "difficult" the majority of trophies for this game are highly/easily missable and it requires at least 2 playthroughs (there is a major choice you must make to get some of the different endings). Thankfully out of the 5 or 6 endings you can reload the last save and get a number of them by choosing different options at the end, but the 1 major decision is about half way through the game and with no manual saves that means at least a 2nd full playthough.

I had to go back a 3rd time to get an  earlier one that I missed, thankfully I had got everything else.

I will say, now having played it twice back to back, they do a good job changing the story based on decisions you make. You get completely different branching discussions/areas you go to depending on your decisions which is pretty cool. And again, some stuff you can only get based on prior decisions so seeing that in action is neat. 

Did you make trophy guide video ?

On 12/21/2023 at 3:32 AM, communistwookiee said:

A new update was released on PC that added chapter select, but no word on when or if it will come to consoles.

omg i need this, i got EVERY trophy but one and I missed the syringe near the end of the game so i have to play the WHOLE GAME again (for the 4th time, I already missed something before) :( :(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 10:36 PM, post_exodus said:

omg i need this, i got EVERY trophy but one and I missed the syringe near the end of the game so i have to play the WHOLE GAME again (for the 4th time, I already missed something before) :( :(

The chapter selection update will be available on consoles within two weeks. Official comment from the creators on their Facebook.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

About to finish this; Chapter Select makes this a 1.5 playthrough platinum. There's a significant decision about halfway through the game, and each choice renders at least one of the ending trophies missable. The other decision-based trophies can all be done by quitting back to the main menu and continuing after the trophy pops. No buggy trophies on PS5 as far as I can tell.