Trophy thoughts for "The Invincible"

Wired-Warlock

Reads like a prequel to the original book. Might be interesting, though a few wordings make it seem like they might have missed the point of the story by adding human enemies. Then again, a prequel may have its own story to tell.

Edited by shadaik

I really hope there won't be any bugged or unobtainable trophies and that there won't be any DLC trophies. I'm also hoping that the game won't need any patches at all to get every trophy and to play it from start to finish and that patches will only polish things up, not fix broken things like so many prematurely released games these days 🤞

This is one of my most anticipated games of the year. I have a few apprehensions about it but I definitely can't wait to add the physical copy to my collection! The artwork, graphics and atmosphere in general are all amazing and the trophy icons are indeed beautiful 🤩

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I disagree, I love some good tile art, I think it looks awesome - prefer it to the skull cover. Looks like a painting to me. 

I'm glad that you like it. I just personally prefer the main tile to contain the logo for the game. 

Theirs a trend I've started to noticed since Sony switched to the square tiles. Where devs seem to put alot less effort into the main tile for trophies compared to achievements for the same games. Atlas Fallen comes to mind as one of the worst offenders. They literally cropped out a low res image of the female protagonists head from the cover of the game and used that. Not every dev is lazy like this but im seeing it alot on Playstation compared to way better images on Xbox. 

1 hour ago, kittcoldfire said:

2 platinums now! Just got mine.

I'm making some trophy guide videos, should hopefully have them posted up in a day or 2, I'll post links here once they're up.

While not "difficult" the majority of trophies for this game are highly/easily missable and it requires at least 2 playthroughs (there is a major choice you must make to get some of the different endings). Thankfully out of the 5 or 6 endings you can reload the last save and get a number of them by choosing different options at the end, but the 1 major decision is about half way through the game and with no manual saves that means at least a 2nd full playthough.

I had to go back a 3rd time to get an  earlier one that I missed, thankfully I had got everything else.

I will say, now having played it twice back to back, they do a good job changing the story based on decisions you make. You get completely different branching discussions/areas you go to depending on your decisions which is pretty cool. And again, some stuff you can only get based on prior decisions so seeing that in action is neat. 

Sounds really awesome! Great to hear you're making a guide. 

You say you cannot do manual saves, but it should be possible by cloud backups, right? Looking forward to it! Can you tell us how long it took you?

Edited by post_exodus

1 hour ago, post_exodus said:

You say you cannot do manual saves, but it should be possible by cloud backups, right? Looking forward to it! Can you tell us how long it took you?

Game is not long, first playthrough collecting all you need is 7-8h, 2nd if you focus only on story can do in 5h. There are no manual save or chapter select so for all ending without backup cloud save 2 full playthrough are needed with backup save 1.5. Platinum difficulty is 1/10, it's narrative walking sim, no combat, no death, no puzzle just play the story.

Edited by Destro_Anubis

11 hours ago, post_exodus said:

Sounds really awesome! Great to hear you're making a guide. 

Cloud backups kind of help, but tbh it's hard to tell where the checkpoints are and when it has actually saved for you. I thought I had backed it up at a spot I missed a trophy and it had saved just AFTER the trophy spot so I had to start a 3rd game just to go back and get it.

Depending on how you play I'd say a full playthrough is approximately 6 hours. Most dialogue you can't skip. I prefer to let people finish talking and if you just keep moving (aka you know WHERE to go lol) you can cut some of the talking down, but if you take your time, explore, read notes etc yeah I'd say 6 hours for a full playthrough. Again, the biggest thing is that these trophies are all missable, if you pass the section that has it in it (without knowing) there is no way to go back and get them.

Just to give an example, the trophy Convoy List. First playthrough I found everything but 2 items. There were 2 branching paths and I had taken the left (aka the wrong one) that made me miss those 2 items. Later in the game I found a way BACK to that area, but it would no longer let me interact with the items even though I could see them like normal. So I had to get it on my 2nd playthrough.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Whacko99 said:

I'm missing "The Alliance" trophy i have no clue how to unlock this

This is story trophy unmissable.

15 hours ago, The_Aggro said:

As I'm about to start a new run to get my last ending (shoutouts to @kittcoldfire. Your guides helped a lot🙌🏼 I'm only missing two trophies and I'm not quite sure how to unlock them - flying object operator and beyond divisions.

Does anyone got an idea?

For flying object at first visit in base camp in room with ladder (story progress) on right side is computer where you can control dron, 1 is active just control and land, don't forget to take picture. Later in story when you have to find hideout before go there, go again to that same computer and land second drone, trophy will pop.

Beyond division when you meet alliance in cave (right after trophy above) be nice to him and drink water.

Edited by Destro_Anubis
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 12:55 PM, The_Aggro said:

As I'm about to start a new run to get my last ending (shoutouts to @kittcoldfire. Your guides helped a lot🙌🏼), I'm only missing two trophies and I'm not quite sure how to unlock them - flying object operator and beyond divisions.

Does anyone got an idea?

Flying object operator depending on how you treat the Alliance crew, you get more opportunities to get it as well. Like Destro_anubis mentioned. When you first make it to the Alliance camp, in the main control room interact with the computer and find the drone you can move, land it and take the picture. When you come back through here later, you can land another one (you'll notice there are 2 landing pads close together anyway).

If you are nice to the Alliance crew, they have another drone you can fly and land as well giving you another opportunity for this trophy.

To get the Beyond Division, it is all about being nice and trusting him. For me telling him right away I was a "spy" made him trust me and gave different dialogue options. If you deny being a "spy" then he doesn't trust you and you end up having to sneak out. If he trusts you, you unlock a whole new path and dialogue stuff, its kinda cool seeing the 2 different ways it plays out.

On 11/16/2023 at 1:07 PM, Whacko99 said:

I'm missing "The Alliance" trophy i have no clue how to unlock this

For this, I just looked through my footage. it popped for me when I first saw the alliance machine burning a hole through the wall, the antimat. I'm not sure if dialogue choices matter but I chose:

-"What the hell is this?"

-"I recognize that damn thing!"

As soon as Yasna finished saying her line, Novik responded saying he thinks he knows what it is, and it's an antimat and then the trophy popped, so those choices might matter. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kittcoldfire said:

Flying object operator depending on how you treat the Alliance crew, you get more opportunities to get it as well. Like Destro_anubis mentioned. When you first make it to the Alliance camp, in the main control room interact with the computer and find the drone you can move, land it and take the picture. When you come back through here later, you can land another one (you'll notice there are 2 landing pads close together anyway).

If you are nice to the Alliance crew, they have another drone you can fly and land as well giving you another opportunity for this trophy.

To get the Beyond Division, it is all about being nice and trusting him. For me telling him right away I was a "spy" made him trust me and gave different dialogue options. If you deny being a "spy" then he doesn't trust you and you end up having to sneak out. If he trusts you, you unlock a whole new path and dialogue stuff, its kinda cool seeing the 2 different ways it plays out.

I've already got the plat, your video-guides on YT helped me a lot, TY🙌🏼