Trophy Thoughts

Eraezr

On 11/5/2023 at 4:34 AM, Mintycookie69 said:

For everyone's information, I just submitted a trophy guide for this game (my first guide ever). :D Hopefully that will get published asap for those who need help. In the meantime, I'm here if anyone has trophy questions! <3

Loved the game btw! Such a fun remake of such a great game!

Good luck. I wrote a guide for SO6 too but it never was released because of whatever their problem is.  Hope, you have more luck with SO2R guide.

On 11/11/2023 at 12:45 PM, TheStark700 said:

Not planning to get the plat for this.

Anyone know how long a standard playthrough takes with main story and side content? I'm getting the game probably this week before the holidays.

I did a lot of stuff that I didn't need the platinum for (Well, don't have it yet, but soon). I say you could easily just beat the main story and some side stuff in 30-40 hours. I did Claude's story. I'm sure Rena would be similar, but also depends on who you recruit. 

57 minutes ago, Kwigeebo said:

I did a lot of stuff that I didn't need the platinum for (Well, don't have it yet, but soon). I say you could easily just beat the main story and some side stuff in 30-40 hours. I did Claude's story. I'm sure Rena would be similar, but also depends on who you recruit. 

40 hours? Hmm, well you did mention a lot of stuff. Alright, cool. I'll probably pour in a similar amount of time.