Trophy Thoughts

AshestoAshes28

Absolutely looking forward to finally playing this after following the development for years on Discord 🥳. The trophy list looks great, seems like a good set and may not be too difficult. Loving the trophy pictures as well, can't wait to see those pop up 😂

Edited by AshestoAshes28
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 9:07 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Was having a great time with Coral Island until a trophy glitched out, combined with the other bugs in the game, that equaled in it getting dropped... And basically right after that happens in steps this game to pick up the slack 😂

I dropped Coral Island the minute I learned there were unobtainable trophies for unreleased content. Also bugs for coral island have really sucked the fun out of that one. Ill pick it back up again later once they got everything completed and fixed. Frustrating because it was fun. 

Fingers crossed on this one being good to go, or at least not any game breaking bugs or bugged trophies. Thats always a risk with new releases.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rorro_Lux said:

I dropped Coral Island the minute I learned there were unobtainable trophies for unreleased content. Also bugs for coral island have really sucked the fun out of that one. Ill pick it back up again later once they got everything completed and fixed. Frustrating because it was fun. 

Fingers crossed on this one being good to go, or at least not any game breaking bugs or bugged trophies. Thats always a risk with new releases.

It is annoying because it looks nice and I want to get it but reading about it on Steam forums taugjt me to stay away. Not only is the game buggy is hell with unobtainable trophies but also itnis unfinished. I get it's budget price but it's still selling unfinished junk to the customers. Hopefully it gets fixed because we know how things go in the video game world.

So yeah, Pacha might be the choice for me too especially since it has a free PS5 upgrade and Coral Island has no PS4 version.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

so how is it? are the trophies bugged or just really long? performance ok?

I have been enjoying the crap out of Pacha. I havent run into any bugs at all yet. Performance feels fine. It feels longer. I have like 30 hours or so in and feels like I havent done anything.

I am enjoying this game more than coral island at its best, and liked coral island.

So nice to play a game that isnt riddled with bugs on launch.

So I havent run into any bugged trophies yet< but will keep an eye out. 

Getting trophies Is easier on coop as everything you do together counts.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rorro_Lux said:

Crosvale got the plat i see. Congrats to them! hope that means no bugged trophies.

Thanks! No bugs at all to report! Amazing game that really scratches the Stardew itch, while still having its own unique identity. Very chill trophy list with nothing missable.

On 12/4/2023 at 11:31 PM, Rorro_Lux said:

I have been enjoying the crap out of Pacha. I havent run into any bugs at all yet. Performance feels fine. It feels longer. I have like 30 hours or so in and feels like I havent done anything.

I am enjoying this game more than coral island at its best, and liked coral island.

So nice to play a game that isnt riddled with bugs on launch.

So I havent run into any bugged trophies yet< but will keep an eye out. 

Getting trophies Is easier on coop as everything you do together counts.

The only trophies that aren't shared on coop are the social trophies related to getting flowers with npcs and dancing with everyone, union + baby, and upgrading your house. Everything else is shared and autopops for anyone who joins a game in progression. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crosvale said:

Thanks! No bugs at all to report! Amazing game that really scratches the Stardew itch, while still having its own unique identity. Very chill trophy list with nothing missable.

The only trophies that aren't shared on coop are the social trophies related to getting flowers with npcs and dancing with everyone, union + baby, and upgrading your house. Everything else is shared and autopops for anyone who joins a game in progression. 

That is great news! I am playing with my wife and having a grand time. I really dig domesticating crops and leveling them up. Gives you more reason to grow all types and experiment. I hope that mechanic gets expanded upon in the future or a sequel. Maybe more games will take inspiration from that to evolve the genre.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/28/2023 at 7:12 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Roughly how long of a plat is this game? Thinking of starting it up!

Well, if you know what you're doing you should be done with most things in about two in-game years, three if you are not playing optimally. However if you're like me you are not getting plat because fishing in this game is the most aggraveting thing ever. It might be worst than the one in Graveyard Keeper and that is saying something. 

For the trophy you need to catch all fish and that is easy enough until you get to most difficult fishes. There is 5 or six 5 bar fishes that are not only annoying to get to appear at all but also not easy to catch on the controller. But seeing as there are plenty people who got the plat I guess the issue is with me :D Too bad because the game is fun enough but I am not going to play PS4 version anymore since I will never plat it. Shame. 

Anyway, good luck.