Question about the Servers

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Lobbies do not work anymore (you’ll get a weird error code), but ranked matchmaking, private player matches, and King of the Hill (all you need for trophies) do work.

Then what were lobbies for? Sorry I am only planning to start this game, not really understand everything

45 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Then what were lobbies for? Sorry I am only planning to start this game, not really understand everything

They were probably for party chat and free match queuing in a group of 8 or so but KOTH mode serves the same functions afaik (though only vs the King and the runner up at a time).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dhelala said:

I can't even join in private matches using my PS5 and PS4

Most games I’ve tried on PS4 and PS5 have not worked specifically with invites to private/friend matches due to differences in how the consoles’ Home Screens work. You learn this fast with games like Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 and Jumanji :(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Most games I’ve tried on PS4 and PS5 have not worked specifically with invites to private/friend matches due to differences in how the consoles’ Home Screens work. You learn this fast with games like Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 and Jumanji :(

Well that sucks then

11 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

How are the servers on PS3 side?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dumb question: what do you mean with "country"? I'm Italian, so does it mean I have to do the online trophies with someone from Italy or it means I can do them with someone from Europe? Sorry again for the dumb question, but for me country means both :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 10:52 AM, RanAsakawa said:

Dumb question: what do you mean with "country"? I'm Italian, so does it mean I have to do the online trophies with someone from Italy or it means I can do them with someone from Europe? Sorry again for the dumb question, but for me country means both :)

If you are in Italy it will mean you will need to boost with someone else on an EU version of the game. I tried to boost with someone on NA when I am in the UK and it wouldnt let us connect even on private matches.

Also online is still operational I completed all them this month. (EU servers in March 2024)

• Like 2

On 12/24/2023 at 1:19 AM, snoop_doug213 said:

So for the online matches such as koth you will need to get 3 people who are in the same country as you to be able to get it done otherwise it will just kick you out if you ain't in the same country

This is 100% BS, confirmed by me who was in the KOTH match with people from various countries and who boosted all other online trophies with help from people from other countries; Everyone just needs to have the game of the same region.

Edited by kingitosinosa
Added extra info.

Good luck with the Plat, they have been bucket list games. I have all 4 stacks complete except for the Ultimate Battler and Stars missions. Im just not good enough after all these years, even with Grundy, to pull off ultimate battler yet. Im hoping one day it will click and I can finish all 4 stacks. 

5 minutes ago, Startyde said:

Good luck with the Plat, they have been bucket list games. I have all 4 stacks complete except for the Ultimate Battler and Stars missions. Im just not good enough after all these years, even with Grundy, to pull off ultimate battler yet. Im hoping one day it will click and I can finish all 4 stacks. 

You got this. Try avoiding DD, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern and Deathstroke in the Max. Respectively, try to get them within the first 10 fights in the impossible battle, alongside other characters you struggle with.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trophynerd122 said:

You got this. Try avoiding DD, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern and Deathstroke in the Max. Respectively, try to get them within the first 10 fights in the impossible battle, alongside other characters you struggle with.

Thank you brother, just taking the time to type that means a lot. 

• Like 1