'Stranger Things' returns to Dead by Daylight!

Nancy, Steve and the Demogorgon are now available to purchase again/will become available to purchase soon. This is an official announcement, I haven't had time to check the game to see if they are back right now.

It may not seem like a huge deal but it was disappointing when they removed these characters. Demo is fun to play against so it was a shame that we were seeing an ever-decreasing amount of Demos in the game. Plus this opens the door for a potential part 2 dlc, like what happened with Resident Evil! 

Here's hoping for new trophies, since the previous ST trophies were changed to generic trophies after the removal! 

The trailer: 

2 hours ago, Burgins said:

I wonder if the Stranger Things crew is gonna stay without Adepts or if they're going to modify the old trophies they had to change

I bet they might group the ST trophies with some trophies from one of their next chapters. I strongly believe they will do an ST chapter 2 now that they've renewed their partnership with netflix. They could make a lot of money from a vecna/eddie/11 pack and it would make sense to put the rest of the ST trophies with it.

• Like 1