How many online trophies to be safe from shutdown Traders between players?

Tiricy

Hi, I'm a new player also I didn't play Rocket League before. I would to ask how many trophies I must earn before 4 Dec because I want to earn 100% trophies. Also, is there any requirement to earn these trophies? Thank you so much all of you.

37 minutes ago, FlashbekBR said:

There is only one trophy which specifically requires trading (which is, you know, to trade something) that'll probably be unobtainable and a few others that are way easier to get by trading (getting 150 items, getting a specific boost or topper to do something in game with them, etc).

Can you tell me what is the name of this trophy?

10 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Just only this trophy to be on the safe side? 

Exactly. That's the only trophy that will be unobtainable. Hopefully Psyonix will change this trophy requirement later on, they handled trophies pretty well in Rocket League but, yeah, better be safe than sorry, especially 'cause this is a DLC trophy not affecting the platinum. 

There are a handful of other DLC trophies that require playing with certain items, those are easier done if you get these items from someone as well by trading.

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Exactly. That's the only trophy that will be unobtainable. Hopefully Psyonix will change this trophy requirement later on, they handled trophies pretty well in Rocket League but, yeah, better be safe than sorry, especially 'cause this is a DLC trophy not affecting the platinum. 

There are a handful of other DLC trophies that require playing with certain items, those are easier done if you get these items from someone as well by trading.

Thanks a lot for the info ( I appreciate it )

• Like 1