This games trophies are glitchy

Hi there, I first thought my game was glitching when I started playing yesterday but I think my issue was different from yours. I found out that the game wasn't letting me earn trophies until I had finished the tutorial fully (Finish the prologue -> play 2 ai games as survivor + 1 as raider) after that it allowed me to start unlocking them.

I was fixed to the spot until I finished the tutorial however (meaning I wasn't even able to access the shop till the tutorial ended) so I do think its something else happening to you and I'm sorry I can't help, maybe closing the game and reopening could potentially help?

11 minutes ago, BlutistaBytes said:

Hi there, I first thought my game was glitching when I started playing yesterday but I think my issue was different from yours. I found out that the game wasn't letting me earn trophies until I had finished the tutorial fully (Finish the prologue -> play 2 ai games as survivor + 1 as raider) after that it allowed me to start unlocking them.

I was fixed to the spot until I finished the tutorial however (meaning I wasn't even able to access the shop till the tutorial ended) so I do think its something else happening to you and I'm sorry I can't help, maybe closing the game and reopening could potentially help?

I believe I fixed it. Had to delete the game and reinstall it. Seems to have fixed the issue. 👍🏼

37 minutes ago, BlutistaBytes said:

Prologue was my last trophy for platinum so your assumption is wrong 😛

Be prepared to play alot more than 50 games as a raider though think i was closer to 100 before it popped.

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

Prologue was my last trophy for platinum so your assumption is wrong 😛

Be prepared to play alot more than 50 games as a raider though think i was closer to 100 before it popped.

What did I assume?

Sorry just a little confused, I was saying I couldn't unlock trophies until I finished the games tutorial (the part where it prompts you to play 3 times before you can move around in the hub).

Since trophies didn't unlock until I beat the tutorial that meant I needed to play the prologue level twice to get the trophy.

I'm aware about the raider grind too 💀 honestly just happy to get games while using that raider flex queue, it'll unlock.....just needs a few hundred games.

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2023 at 7:19 PM, dawnofthedead34 said:

Yea I did see that being an issue unfortunately. 🥲

Im close to 75 and The Day Has Finally Come... still has yet to pop, I'll give the delete>re-install trick a shot

UPDATE: Didn't work...

Edited by Moostache7
Update

• 2 weeks later...