Struggled on easy

HonorableAbe

The enemies in this game are no joke, almost all of them are tanks and especially the two headed monster. Also I found the weapon switch annoying where you have to press X to switch the weapon instead of just moving it to the other selected weapon. I never got used to this mechanic, and it got irritating when there were so many different enemies attacking. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HonorableAbe said:

The enemies in this game are no joke, almost all of them are tanks and especially the two headed monster. Also I found the weapon switch annoying where you have to press X to switch the weapon instead of just moving it to the other selected weapon. I never got used to this mechanic, and it got irritating when there were so many different enemies attacking. 

Activating some of the accessibility options like auto-aim, auto-dodge, auto-complete QTE. With auto-dodge you can just hold left or right, no need to time it or anything and just wait for the enemy to stop their attack, then you get a few wacks in with your baton, when the crosshair shows up stop attacking and go back to dodging. Even if the enemy mutates you can just keep going like that until they die. If you have 2-3 enemies around you only one will attack you, you might snap on to a different enemy but just keep dodging and attacking and eventually you will have killed them all.

The two-heads are different but you can easily dodge their attack the same way but you should try and keep a bit of distance and go for headshots. The first one on the moving platform can be pushed of the edge and one later in the game can be pushed into a fan if you keep dodging while slowly aligning their back towards the hazard.

I didn't see anything as a struggle in this game. Yes I died a few times but not because the enemies were too difficult. It's because the garbage camera angles and the non abilities to fight more than one enemy at a time... The game is poorly designed. Combat is not designed to fight more than 1 enemy at a time and there are multiple times where they have enemies coming from all angles.. Slow clunky combat! That's the only struggle. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 1:11 AM, HonorableAbe said:

Hi, I agree with you.
If you play this game at the first time the system of weapon switching and health fix is a pain, too slow to choose and the slots of the inventory are so limited without chance to upgrade but, if play twice or three times you have the chance to upgrade all the weapons to maximum (GAR is very useful at max) and you get acquainted to the levels so everything gets easy...