PS5 pushes trophy lists to the top even if no trophy has been earned?

Demortuus

Sorry, if there is already a topic for this. If there is, I did not find it, but feel free to merge it.

I just acquired two brand new Dualsense Controllers in black during the Black Friday sales. So I wanted to test these new babies with Astro's Playroom and see if everything is in order.

Last time I played the game was at the PS5 release three years ago. Now, I just played around a bit, tested the functionality of the triggers, etc. I did not earn a single trophy. But in my trophy list on the PS5 and on PSNP (after earning other trophies and syncing) it shows the game as "recent".

I only know this behaviour from the "offline" trophy lists of the PS3 and PS4. This never happened with the online trophy lists.

Is this new? Is there any official communication about this (e.g. changelog)?

fGwhSYO.png

From what I have seen, it makes a game recent if you’ve earned progress towards a trophy with a tracker. You don’t necessarily need to earn the trophy, it’s just if you for example increase the tracker on a trophy from 4/100 to 5/100 it jumps up.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, lie said:

From what I have seen, it makes a game recent if you’ve earned progress towards a trophy with a tracker. You don’t necessarily need to earn the trophy, it’s just if you for example increase the tracker on a trophy from 4/100 to 5/100 it jumps up.

exactly this., was wondering as well when i played  Moving Out 2 :)