Missable Trophies that I should be wary off.

ZekkenAlter

It's my first time playing Demon's Souls and I also wanted to platinum this game since I already plat DS1 to 3, Bloodborne, Sekiro and Elden Ring. Anyways, what are the trophies I should be wary off and that are highly missable? I wanted to platinum the game as early as possible so I can create a new character and I can do whatever I want with that character without worrying about the trophies.

And also, I killed Ostrava early on in 1-1 since I wanted the Demonbrandt and cheesed Doran onto falling on a cliff. Do these two have any trophies related and I already messed up?

Edited by ZekkenAlter
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ZekkenAlter said:

It's my first time playing Demon's Souls and I also wanted to platinum this game since I already plat DS1 to 3, Bloodborne, Sekiro and Elden Ring. Anyways, what are the trophies I should be wary off and that are highly missable? I wanted to platinum the game as early as possible so I can create a new character and I can do whatever I want with that character without worrying about the trophies.

And also, I killed Ostrava early on in 1-1 since I wanted the Demonbrandt and cheesed Doran onto falling on a cliff. Do these two have any trophies related and I already messed up?

After arriving in The Nexus you will first need to enter the Boletarian Palace Archstone and vanquish the demon there. In this level you will encounter a friendly NPC named Ostrava of Boletaria. Be sure to rescue him.

Yeah, you already messed up. Chec the guide as HuntingFever said!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZekkenAlter said:

cheesed Doran onto falling on a cliff. Do these two have any trophies related and I already messed up?

Doran drops a ring. Demonbrandt is useless (even Northern Regalia) in the early game.

Technically, nothing is missable as there's an infinite NG+ loop, so you can just play through again.

7 hours ago, breakXedge said:

After arriving in The Nexus you will first need to enter the Boletarian Palace Archstone and vanquish the demon there. In this level you will encounter a friendly NPC named Ostrava of Boletaria. Be sure to rescue him.

Yeah, you already messed up. Chec the guide as HuntingFever said!

Oh ok, I guess I might just restart since I just defeated the Phalanx and my progress isn't that far yet. Also I will check guide but I'm just here to ask the really highly missable trophies to be honest.

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

Doran drops a ring. Demonbrandt is useless (even Northern Regalia) in the early game.

Technically, nothing is missable as there's an infinite NG+ loop, so you can just play through again.

Really, I thought Demonbrandt was really OP since I encountered a video on YouTube that it's really strong. Might as well restart since my progress isn't that far and I just defeated the Phalanx.

24 minutes ago, ZekkenAlter said:

Oh ok, I guess I might just restart since I just defeated the Phalanx and my progress isn't that far yet. Also I will check guide but I'm just here to ask the really highly missable trophies to be honest.

Really, I thought Demonbrandt was really OP since I encountered a video on YouTube that it's really strong. Might as well restart since my progress isn't that far and I just defeated the Phalanx.

Its a really good weapon but its full bonus works with pure white character tendency which you don't get in the early levels.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZekkenAlter said:

It's not a bad weapon, but as @Ceridane said above it's only truly powerful with full White Character Tendency (Soulbrandt is Black CT, and Regalia is either/or). It's other redeeming quality is you only need 12 Strength to use it if you wield it with two hands; the 14 DEX and 12 FAI are easy stats to aquire also.

In 1-1, I use the Scimitar (Royalty is the definitive best class). Depending on the build, I'll either swap it early for a Crescent Flachion (4-1), Crushing Battle Axe (2-1) or Blessed Mace (5-1).

As @archangeltw_ said, playing through blindly is a great way to experience these games. I went in blind when I got my copy for Christmas in 2009 and it was one of the most frustratingly rewarding experiences of that console generation. But, enjoy it however you like. Check the guide here and elsewhere online, watch some videos, read the forums, whatever. Just have fun with it.

• Like 1