I was flagged?

Go to solution Solved by Helyx,

Hey all! I am just wondering what happens when you get flagged on PSNPROFILES. I have been flagged and I am quite confused why. All my trophies are legit. I was flagged on super meat boy, which looking at it, the trophies were earned quicker than most but still possible to do? 

So I’ve just noticed that you can dispute it. I’m going to try that. Does this happen a lot? Or am I just unlucky?

• Solution
15 minutes ago, HarrisonList said:

I am just wondering what happens when you get flagged on PSNPROFILES.

You have the option to hide the game (if you accept the flag and want to return to the leaderboards), you dispute the flag and attempt to get it lifted, or you can just ignore it and keep using the site while not being on the leaderboard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You have the option to hide the game (if you accept the flag and want to return to the leaderboards), you dispute the flag and attempt to get it lifted, or you can just ignore it and keep using the site while not being on the leaderboard.

It's really just a leaderboard thing?  I could swear someone said they had their account removed from the site, but maybe they did something really wrong.  Being removed  doesn't really seem that bad, unless you're super invested and have the money and willpower for daily cheap/quick plats.  Maybe I'm wrong and it just seems that way, I dunno 

4 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

It's really just a leaderboard thing?  I could swear someone said they had their account removed from the site, but maybe they did something really wrong.  Being removed  doesn't really seem that bad, unless you're super invested and have the money and willpower for daily cheap/quick plats.  Maybe I'm wrong and it just seems that way, I dunno 

Your profile may be removed entirely if it’s full of absolutely blatant CFW (e.g., 2000 auto-popped platinums), since that’s just a waste of server resources. For more usual cases, it’s just a leaderboard thing.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

It's really just a leaderboard thing?

Yes. Even the worst offenders of trophy hackery only had their PSN profile removed, but their forum accounts are still active and can access all the other areas of the site without issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

Your profile may be removed entirely if it’s full of absolutely blatant CFW (e.g., 2000 auto-popped platinums), since that’s just a waste of server resources. For more usual cases, it’s just a leaderboard thing.

49 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yes. Even the worst offenders of trophy hackery only had their PSN profile removed, but their forum accounts are still active and can access all the other areas of the site without issue.

Thanks for the info, I always assumed the way people talked about it you were just removed from the site automatically.  Never even gave it a second thought tbh, but it's good to know how things really work 

2 hours ago, HarrisonList said:

Hey all! I am just wondering what happens when you get flagged on PSNPROFILES. I have been flagged and I am quite confused why. All my trophies are legit. I was flagged on super meat boy, which looking at it, the trophies were earned quicker than most but still possible to do? 

So I’ve just noticed that you can dispute it. I’m going to try that. Does this happen a lot? Or am I just unlucky?

Just for reference, your dispute is here.

Just wait for the cheater team to respond or tag them if you really want. Just... for the love of God, don't keep hitting the dispute button. That just kills the moderators with extra work and makes it harder for the cheater team to get through disputes.