The Finals available for FREE!!

kidson2004

4 hours ago, veryrareoriginal said:

Some questions for people playing it already:

- Is there button mapping?

—> yes, would advise to change Circle (Melee) with R3 (crouch) for smooth sliding movement

- Is there FOV slider?

—> yes, up to 100 degrees (I’m playing on 95)

- Are you getting rekt by PC players?

—> you can disable crossplay

- Does it have some sort of SBMM

—> you’re not getting ranked, so it’s random matches. There’s a tournament mode but I don’t know, whether it’s based on SBMM, the two normal modes definitely not.

Hope, this answers your questions.

Just seen the gameplay for it and for a F2P, this looks awesome! So will definitely be downloading it! Nice to see they've also included a Platinum trophy however as everyone saying, it looks immensely grindy! Depending on how much cash you can acquire per game, that 50 mil trophy could take a while but I suppose if you play it here and there, you'll eventually pop that trophy without having to turn into a mindless zombie grinding away for hours 😁

Trophies look grindy but the game itself is quite fun but you’d prob need friends to play with to make it a bit more easier

trophies can probably be boosted by turning off crossplay and Q-ing the at the same time prob using diff servers at down times. Looking at the list some of these impossible without boosting or needing an insane amount of luck and killing people at the right time etc etc 

in total you need 450 wins because the game is asking you to win 150 rounds for each class so having players who know what they’re doing helps a lot. 

4 hours ago, willows_blessing said:

How would you boost? is it just as easy as 9 people queing at the same time on the Oceania servers when its midnight there? 

Pretty much, in theory it's possible to boost everything. Just need to find the people to do it 

1 hour ago, imminent-file5 said:

Are any of the trophies bugged? or is it that grindy that no one has the 100% yet. 

It’s very grindy, 150 wins in each class is no joke and on top of that there is a bunch of situational trophies that rarely happen 

1 hour ago, veryrareoriginal said:

Now that it's been out for a couple of days, how is it?

I want to play but i really don't want to go again PC players :c

How snappy is the aim assist? 😅

You can turn crossplay off which helps and I haven’t noticed a lot of aim assist in the game but I’ll look into it in settings 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zackeurysm said:

It’s very grindy, 150 wins in each class is no joke and on top of that there is a bunch of situational trophies that rarely happen 

You can turn crossplay off which helps and I haven’t noticed a lot of aim assist in the game but I’ll look into it in settings 

50,000,000 cash trophy is the real grind. 350 - 400 hours platinum. 

Maybe in the future there will be new modes where you can earn money faster.

After 12 hours of this game, this game is very fun and chaotic in the funniest/best way possible. I find it awesome but hilarious that you can break any building and dismantle a whole team 😂

But yeah I’m a fan of fast paced games, and this game involves good teamwork to win. I agree with the above comments because this game would’ve been a horrible grind if it wasn’t any good.

Once again, being Australian is a detriment when trying to play online. Hopefully they give us our own servers.

The grind is the 50m obtained. After 21h I'm at 2.5million. I played some alone, some with 1 friend and some with 2. Much better and easier when with more people. Seeing as my time is split between different amount of players, it'll be a good average. Going by my time, it'll take a bit over 400 hours for that one trophy.