raider's pilgrimage

I-CyberSnake-I

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone knows, does this trophy unlock when you finish the season's free Battle Pass system now? I did the plat originally on PS4 back at launch, and started the PS5 version once they added the new defense item. So I'd like to know if I should even bother getting all the rewards from the pass, or if it won't pop this trophy. 

44 minutes ago, HealedFiend13 said:

If anyone knows, does this trophy unlock when you finish the season's free Battle Pass system now? I did the plat originally on PS4 back at launch, and started the PS5 version once they added the new defense item. So I'd like to know if I should even bother getting all the rewards from the pass, or if it won't pop this trophy. 

That trophy is completely unobtainable so won't pop no matter what you do :(.

• 2 weeks later...

both raiders pilgrimage and no quarrel with you trophies are broken.

if we want any chance of this being fixed, now would be the time. The devs are still actively rolling out updates and i just submitted another ticket in which they responded to within an hour.

i dont want to hear any complaints once they stop support for this game which could be soon. that it wasnt fixed because people didnt report it.

you can submit a ticket in game or on their site here: https://support.meetyourmakergame.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=8675636191124