Kameo leveling help!

doody192

I'm sure the fastest active way is to get flawless brutalities in the seasonal tower as it levels up, but that is nowhere near as good as last season.

The least involved inactive way would be able to set up a turbo controller pressing X repeatedly on a node that you know you can win by doing just X kicks, or the relic strategy below. With this method you can most likely safely go to bed while XP grinding

A hybrid approach is what I'm doing. I respecced my character for high defense stats, high HP, Defense, and Special (includes special def.). And I also have a relic that has two abilities, I'm sure I found it in a chest somewhere. The abilities are that it lowers match time by 30 seconds and it makes you the winner of a match when the timer runs out. This way I'll just play match after match of random Wu Shi academy fights. If it gives me a Test Your Might, Survival, Endurance, or 300 second match I'll quit to the map and find another fight. With this strategy I just let the match play out while I do something else and I'll always win some XP. Doing a fatality at the end gives me a nice 37.5% XP bonus. With this strat I have maxed 1 and a 1/2 kameos in a couple days.

EDIT: Also, just learned you can still do brutalities with this relic if your opponent is at full health. Just initiate a throw and mash down. If the timer runs out during your throw you can activate a brutality. This gives 87.5% bonus XP and ends the match quicker. BTW the relic is named "Boring"

Edited by mddowlin
clarification
  • Like 2

There is a level 37 1v3 battle in Tarkata colony locked behind the ice wall, I use the talisman that makes u fart ice once and if u can align the spawns u one shot all 3 with one use so u won't need a refill as the win will regen the talisman almost all the time. As a safety measure I also use the relic from "Up in ..." klue so the damage I receive is absorbed by my meter and I always get flawless, I try to go for brutality on the 3rd opponent but if not the fatality isn't worth the time it takes for 30 xp. It isn't afk or semi-afk but a very braindead farming method with decent efficiency I'd say, am done with 2/5 so far. Regular W gives 330, w brutality gives 390 and one run with the load times should take 45-50 seconds on average I assume.

Edited by hopeseinberg
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, MattsOnlyHope said:

Has no one found a good way to level kameos this season still? Taking way too long.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/154511-kameo-leveling-help/?do=findComment&comment=2901588

This is the best way I tried it last night it works greatly !

On 12/21/2023 at 11:21 PM, hopeseinberg said:

There is a level 37 1v3 battle in Tarkata colony locked behind the ice wall, I use the talisman that makes u fart ice once and if u can align the spawns u one shot all 3 with one use so u won't need a refill as the win will regen the talisman almost all the time. As a safety measure I also use the relic from "Up in ..." klue so the damage I receive is absorbed by my meter and I always get flawless, I try to go for brutality on the 3rd opponent but if not the fatality isn't worth the time it takes for 30 xp. It isn't afk or semi-afk but a very braindead farming method with decent efficiency I'd say, am done with 2/5 so far. Regular W gives 330, w brutality gives 390 and one run with the load times should take 45-50 seconds on average I assume.

Thanks you so much 

I ended up going down the auto remote play route.

Im grinding that Level 37 1v3 node in the Tarkata Colony "The Bands Back" as well.

Using the Invincible Relic, guarantees Flawless Victories.

- Start the fight at Kritical Health

- While on Kritical Health, your meter regenerates quickly over time

- The first damage you take goes to your meter first

Using a PS Macro mashing X, seems to be doing the job.

30 minutes ago, Wally-The-Wall said:

I ended up going down the auto remote play route.

Im grinding that Level 37 1v3 node in the Tarkata Colony "The Bands Back" as well.

Using the Invincible Relic, guarantees Flawless Victories.

- Start the fight at Kritical Health

- While on Kritical Health, your meter regenerates quickly over time

- The first damage you take goes to your meter first

Using a PS Macro mashing X, seems to be doing the job.

How did you get this ? The previous  commentors were extremely poor.

• Confused 1

On 12/26/2023 at 8:35 AM, MattsOnlyHope said:

How did you get this ? The previous  commentors were extremely poor.

Its in the tatan kolony after you beat the main invasion boss and get the key to do the extra stuff. I literally just tried it myself and can confirm as that guy said its simple with that relec, you cant die even know you are on no health and you always get flawless. So i will be using that to max kameos and get characters up myself

On 12/30/2023 at 4:58 AM, MattsOnlyHope said:

The ps macro app sucks, barely works and normally doesn't input any of my commands.... But the level 37 area mentioned above is so much xp its worth just doing it manually.

Yup, definitely seems to be the best spot. Manually doing the Level 37 fight above, I’ve been able to fully level a couple of Kameos from start to finish in about 10 hours each.

Currently waiting on Khameleon to release to level up for my final Kameo, hopefully before this season ends.