Trophy hunting so far...

Abhorrent-Tom

The games really fun, I've got every trophy legitimately and i only have 2 situational ones left.

The flowerpot one was definitely the most annoying and probably the worst thing I've ever had to do lol.

You just have to use different classes for each thing and it's all luck dependent. 

If you see lots of L classes in a lobby and you're a Heavy then its easier to get things like Cashbox kill and flowerpot kill

Just focus on one thing at a time and by playing naturally most the things pop. 

48 minutes ago, willows_blessing said:

hundreds of hours and if you don't boost some of the trophies will be extremely hard to get,if you boost the annoying ones though it is then just a time sink for wins and money 

Yeah I have a feeling I'll need to make some friends in this game to help with some bits. The game looks so fun though and I'm kind of looking forward to spending hundreds of hours in it.

11 minutes ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

The games really fun, I've got every trophy legitimately and i only have 2 situational ones left.

The flowerpot one was definitely the most annoying and probably the worst thing I've ever had to do lol.

You just have to use different classes for each thing and it's all luck dependent. 

If you see lots of L classes in a lobby and you're a Heavy then its easier to get things like Cashbox kill and flowerpot kill

Just focus on one thing at a time and by playing naturally most the things pop. I wondered about that flower pot one, home come it's easier with heavy? Because of heavys health? Anyway you make it sound like it's going to be a lot of fun going for it. Hope the game lasts awhile. Player base is still quite high right now and doesn't look like it's going to shrink rapidly at all...

13 minutes ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Just focus on one thing at a time and by playing naturally most the things pop. I wondered about that flower pot one, home come it's easier with heavy? Because of heavys health? Anyway you make it sound like it's going to be a lot of fun going for it. Hope the game lasts awhile. Player base is still quite high right now and doesn't look like it's going to shrink rapidly at all...

3 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

How did you get Hot Shot legit? It sounds like the worst of all

Edited by TrannosaurusBex

6 hours ago, Abhorrent-Tom said:

Hi everyone, I haven't started the finals yet as I've been completing other games on my list. I'm almost ready to dive in. I know the list looks hard but I just wanted to ask, is it as hard as it looks?

It's more of a grind than anything. However, if you play bank it you'll get a ton of cash quickly. Sometimes 50k in like 7 minutes. You can play tournaments but in terms of the fastest way to earn cash and cut down the hours. Bank it is what you should play 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, TrannosaurusBex said:

How did you get Hot Shot legit? It sounds like the worst of all

Soo that was annoying. Basically play as a heavy and equip a fire grenade. During any firefight throw pyro grenades to the ground towards enemy and walk through the flame as u attack them. Most times u can get a kill before you're killed. Easier in a lobby with more M and L class enemies. 

Yeah I have a feeling I'll need to make some friends in this game to help with some bits. The game looks so fun though and I'm kind of looking forward to spending hundreds of hours in it.

Yes because heavy has more health. So you can drop the flower pot -> shoot an enemy to lower their hp then stop -> pick up the pot then throw it to finsih them before they kill you. Again this is luck dependent but thats the strategy i used for flowerpot and safe box kills.

12 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Soo that was annoying. Basically play as a heavy and equip a fire grenade. During any firefight throw pyro grenades to the ground towards enemy and walk through the flame as u attack them. Most times u can get a kill before you're killed. Easier in a lobby with more M and L class enemies. 

Yes because heavy has more health. So you can drop the flower pot -> shoot an enemy to lower their hp then stop -> pick up the pot then throw it to finsih them before they kill you. Again this is luck dependent but thats the strategy i used for flowerpot and safe box kills.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try this out 

On 12/22/2023 at 8:37 AM, A-D-I-L_99 said:

I thought this would be difficult but it was probably one of the easiest ones so far. All I did was blast a hole in the floor right above a cash out box and grabbed the flowerpot having it ready to throw! As soon as someone came to the cash out station not seeing me above them BOOM! Flowerpot right in their head! Got it on the first try! 

On 12/22/2023 at 2:37 PM, A-D-I-L_99 said:

For the flowerpot trophy, I do did have a little bit of a strategy.
Use the medium class with the specialization gaurdian turret, place the turret on the flower pot, yes this is acctually possible.

Grab the flower pot, find your victim, let the turret do it's thing and once you see their health is low throw the flower pot.

Got this on my second try with this strategy.
Saddly enough you can't place the turret on the cash box, so that will remain situational.

13 hours ago, WChiefNL said:

For the flowerpot trophy, I do did have a little bit of a strategy.
Use the medium class with the specialization gaurdian turret, place the turret on the flower pot, yes this is acctually possible.

Grab the flower pot, find your victim, let the turret do it's thing and once you see their health is low throw the flower pot.

Got this on my second try with this strategy.
Saddly enough you can't place the turret on the cash box, so that will remain situational.

Lmao that's hilarious and amazing that it works. 

I’ve played a fair amount of this game and I’m about 60% complete on trophies. Not going for the platinum on this, that’s for sure! 

ONLY 2% COMPLETE ON CASH TROPHY! 150 wins on all 3 builds, that’s going to take a while even with a good party. Good luck to anyone tackling the platinum. I hope you have stacks and stacks of patience 

• Like 1

Where is this flower pot by the way. Haven't even look for it yet

It has to be the orange/brown looking clay pots. They're all over Monaco and in the residential looking area in Skyway Stadium.

Seoul and Las Vegas don't have any.

Edited by Riiszk

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JagerMeister3006 said:

Has anyone got any tips to earn charitable donation? Done everything legit but really struggling with this trophy 

play medium and damage a heavy just enough, then hopefully you can chase them with the box. It's very situational, but that's how I got it