**FIXED** Server Issues Error Code: #3_396b37e_126

Reinachii-

1 hour ago, Reinachii- said:

I think I know what caused the save corruption. 
Whenever i quit the game via the in game menu, and then re-entered without closing the game completely, the game would always crash when re-entering the game. This forces an XMB quit of the game during the game "loading" the save file, thus corrupting the file. 

Pretty awful.

That's very bad news. I hope anyone else can confirm this. Still debating if I should even start playing this game (with the hours/possible errors involved).

I was about to ask if you ever changed the Ubisoft account or the PSN name because at first you thought it was account related. And you didn't get the error on the alt account so far.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, ConAir said:

That's very bad news. I hope anyone else can confirm this. Still debating if I should even start playing this game (with the hours/possible errors involved).

I was about to ask if you ever changed the Ubisoft account or the PSN name because at first you thought it was account related. And you didn't get the error on the alt account so far.

it is account related. Everything is saved server side. So any errors are going to affect your account. I haven't seen any confirmation that having Ubi delete your account resetting a save. Just that you gotta ask them to delete the save.

I wonder if anyone who has the DLC and can access The Summit has gotten the error? 

I noticed that only thing actually works and that I can access are the Summit practise missions. 

Edited by Reinachii-

3 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

it is account related. Everything is saved server side. So any errors are going to affect your account. I haven't seen any confirmation that having Ubi delete your account resetting a save. Just that you gotta ask them to delete the save.

I wonder if anyone who has the DLC and can access The Summit has gotten the error? 

I noticed that only thing actually works and that I can access are the Summit practise missions. 

I've had error #3_396b37e_126 for a week and a half now. 
With the error #3_396b37e_126, you cannot participate in trials (except those related to the Summit), the plot and avoiding the cops. Everything else is knocked out.
While I'm doing what I can knock out.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

Sorry to hear that, but also thanks for sharing.

I wonder if it is possible to switch the Ubi account? 

No change on my end either. My alternate account plays the game fine as expected. I’m wondering if one of the content packs for cars, cash and parts redeemed as i get a screen pop up if these items on the two loading screens before going into the garage the first time. Who knows.

anyone in NA need a cheap copy of the game??😅 I doubt I’ll be able to have a fix in time

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, SailoorM00NN said:

Has someone tried to login from PS4 console, maybe its some kind of backward compatibility issue ?

Its save corruption on Ubisofts' servers. 

There are two errors. 

Error 1 happens when you load your data, this is: #3_396b37e_126

And the second error happens when the games tries to "hard" save. (Finishing a mission, skill, police chase, etc). Just driving around the map causes a "soft" save and isn't affected by the corruption. 

The errors are not caused by console played, your internet, wifi/wired, colour of controller or anything else.

The 1 thing that MAY affect the corruption (and this is based completely on that video) is installing or removing the DLC. I do not own it, so cannot test. So if someone with the error, can test - please do it and report back here.

Edited by Reinachii-

3 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

Its save corruption on Ubisofts' servers. 

There are two errors. 

Error 1 happens when you load your data, this is: #3_396b37e_126

And the second error happens when the games tries to "hard" save. (Finishing a mission, skill, police chase, etc). Just driving around the map causes a "soft" save and isn't affected by the corruption. 

The errors are not caused by console played, your internet, wifi/wired, colour of controller or anything else.

The 1 thing that MAY affect the corruption (and this is based completely on that video) is installing or removing the DLC. I do not own it, so cannot test. So if someone with the error, can test - please do it and report back here.

Maybe if I got the ultimate editon the error will go away?

6 minutes ago, BlueFoxYOT said:

Perhaps, the  youtube video linked above stated the error fixed with The Summit changing. I assume none of us have the DLC, so the change didn't affect us. 

Though I cannot say for certain, just speculation. 

53 minutes ago, BlueFoxYOT said:

No guys, it's absolutely not. I have an ultimate edition (can play police mission etc.), but I am completely stuck in the beginning of the game: after completing mission - error : after going to another mission (21km lengh) - error also, can't even get to the point of mission.

For sure, are the Ubi now is absolutely brainless? First - servers of the Far Cry 4 on PS4. Now - The Crew. It's really so annouying.

19 minutes ago, Provisorus said:

No guys, it's absolutely not. I have an ultimate edition (can play police mission etc.), but I am completely stuck in the beginning of the game: after completing mission - error : after going to another mission (21km lengh) - error also, can't even get to the point of mission.

For sure, are the Ubi now is absolutely brainless? First - servers of the Far Cry 4 on PS4. Now - The Crew. It's really so annouying.

But you have a different error than us? 

6 minutes ago, SailoorM00NN said:

I just asked a friend with the ultimate edition to login with my account and try. Absolutely the same result, so it is clearly not dlc related.

Guess the video's "fix" doesn't work anymore, if it ever worked before... 

Is the DLC a physical download, or are they just "unlock" codes?

To my surprise, my used copy had unused DLC codes. I redeemed them, but did not download anything as I was only checking quickly ~ and now I don't get an option to do so. I'm guessing this could be the cause of the error I'm having, and it sounds like a very similar situation to @MATTKBAN

My only saving grace is that I have no trophies unlocked, and I've all but given up even attempting this game now.

I don't even remember how this garbage ended in my game library and now I'm tempted to test my luck.

What is the safest mode to play and complete at least one race without popping any trophies to ensure that this error doesn't occur?

12 minutes ago, KingSkovald said:

I don't even remember how this garbage ended in my game library and now I'm tempted to test my luck.

What is the safest mode to play and complete at least one race without popping any trophies to ensure that this error doesn't occur?

This error can occur at any point, some people have the error after all story missions, some cannot get past the first race. 

It is a shame because it is actually a fun game.

• Like 1

I only started the game properly on 17/12 after hearing of its impending doom. Hadn’t progressed the story much, or unlocked all the Factions, but I got to a point where it asks me to change my Faction. If I pick a new one, ERROR, if I back out, ERROR.

Can’t even get past this into the game to drive! It’s been like this since 24/12, aaaaaaaa!

I tried it out. At the beginning of the game I got "New content available!" popup with 13 items saying "... you have just unlocked blah-blah. Do not forget to visit your HQ to try them out!". Most likely I bought the ultimate/complete/whatever edition when it was on sale in PS Store cause I usually buy the ones that include all DLCs. I pressed X to proceed (there were no other options, nothing to claim etc.) and played the game for a bit till the "dramatic" cutscene. After that "New content available!" screen popped again, after pressing X next cutscene plays after which you're asked to buy a first car. Once I purchase the car this crap crashes with #3_bb6835cf_5 error and quits to main menu after closing it. When I press Continue it's just black screen with infinite loading. After restarting the game and pressing continue it starts with "New content available!" popup again and then cutscene plays asking you to buy a first car, crashes with the error again after purchase and so on.

Conclusion: it seems that Ubisoft removed the ability to claim purchased DLCs prematurely and people who have any DLC purchased will be unable to play it at all because DLC check makes the game crash with #3_bb6835cf_5 it can still be claimed but is very buggy

Not a big deal, I'm actually happy that I won't waste my free time on this and spend it playing proper games.

P.S. fuck Ubisoft and their open world garbage crap, never buying their shit again.

Update: somehow I managed to get past that error after dozen of times when I was recording a video. I was pressing X and O fast to skip everything as quick as possible and suddenly it put me into a free roam without the error popping again. After that I started new mission to race Zoe and she was saying smth about access to HQ. After I won the race that "New content" menu popped again and game crashed with #3_bb6835cf_5 again. I restarted and played the race again and started spamming X and O again quickly and this time HQ loaded properly. I quit HQ and re-entered and "New content" menu popped again but this time wording on X button was "Collect". After pressing it I saw a bunch of new cars appearing in garage and that pop up finally stopped appearing. I played next mission and it ended properly without skipping anything.

I haven't popped any trophies yet but I'll take risks, don't care much about unobtainables, at least it will show that I tried.

Update 2: after coming back to the game later it now shows #3_396b37e_126 on startup and #3_bb6835cf_5 again when I tried to replay story mission. After all I think I'm going to stop wasting my time with it...

Edited by KingSkovald