**FIXED** Server Issues Error Code: #3_396b37e_126

Reinachii-

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

Rough Terrain stopped for me at 14% , tried to ride on different cars in different places on the map and after few hours of trying it still sits at 14% , I just finished story mode and not played any online matches. Don’t know what to do now

Ask for a account wipe from ubisoft. Tell them you have infinate loading glitch. 

I tried starting a new game with my dummy account (for possible self-boosting of a couple of trophies) but it won't get past the error code right at the beginning. Tried for the last few days.

I've been able to log in every time with my main account without fail.

Making this product online only is an absolute joke - it's a fantastic game that can fully enjoyed as a solo player. Video game preservation at it's worst!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DynoDux said:

I tried starting a new game with my dummy account (for possible self-boosting of a couple of trophies) but it won't get past the error code right at the beginning. Tried for the last few days.

I've been able to log in every time with my main account without fail.

Making this product online only is an absolute joke - it's a fantastic game that can fully enjoyed as a solo player. Video game preservation at it's worst!

It’s so frustrating, I wonder if perhaps they’ve made it where new users can get into the game? As it’s shutting down. I don’t know but I tried to exact same thing as you and got the same outcome, so annoying.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Zbir_Vladimir said:

Anyone got that fixed somehow? Wanted to do it but getting the same #########_98 error

It's probably on their end, nothing we can do. New players were having this issue on Xbox but it was fixed some days ago and I was able to start my The Crew game there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 10:21 PM, liverlover2018 said:

I have #0_2 code. And the game didn't start. Is there any solution for the issue?

Yes, I'm pretty sure you changed network parameter MTU (for GT Sport maybe?), so change it back to Auto or 1500 and have hope you won't get another/different error excluding you from player base of this game (like I was).

On 2/16/2024 at 10:17 AM, bratMario said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure you changed network parameter MTU (for GT Sport maybe?), so change it back to Auto or 1500 and have hope you won't get another/different error excluding you from player base of this game (like I was).

Thx. I have changed it but the error transformed the basic one #03_589... so nothing to do I guess?