Regular members / goodwill upgrade.

amurnin100
Go to solution Solved by B1rvine,

So I did mention this a few days ago, as the new year is starting, I want to open a thread for regular members requesting premium and myself and / or other members MAY gift it to you.

Im sure there are qualifying points that have to be fulfilled such as your trophies are public etc so we arnt paying for cheaters but drop your comment below and keep an eye out :) 

Happy New Year Everyone :)

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 4

Just now, MonaSaxPayne said:

don't mean to sound like a scrooge, but if u or anyone else feels to gift other members premium status, by all means go ahead

but I don't think its a good idea to have a thread for people to openly solicit for it

I understand , there is no guarantee for an upgrade and I know @DaivRules was on here a short while ago.

If he feels this is not such a good idea , he’s welcome to close it , just feel as we are all going through tough times , it’s nice to help out once in a while :)

30 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

So I did mention this a few days ago, as the new year is starting, I want to open a thread for regular members requesting premium and myself and / or other members MAY gift it to you.

Im sure there are qualifying points that have to be fulfilled such as your trophies are public etc so we arnt paying for cheaters but drop your comment below and keep an eye out :) 

Happy New Year Everyone :)

I would certainly appreciate it :) happy New Years to you as well!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

I'd suggest making a New Years Giveaway with a random winner (or winners) instead.

It's more genuine towards the nature of an act of "good will" than picking who you think is deserving.

It does sound more sincere through giveaways, never knew that existed , will close this and start a thread there , thank you and happy new year :)

• Like 1