Bugged "Fan" trophy on PS5

I have trouble with getting "Fan" trophy.

I finished the game twice on lowest difficulty on PS5. I'm sure that I played for more than 3 hours. I tried waiting for 3 hours in the room with the hidden boss and also I tried waiting for 3 hours in the first chapter (about 10 minutes after I started new game on one of the higher difficulties). The trophy does not pop.

What am I doing wrong? Are there any certain ways to obtain this trophy?

15 minutes ago, satx666 said:

I have trouble with getting "Fan" trophy.

I finished the game twice on lowest difficulty on PS5. I'm sure that I played for more than 3 hours. I tried waiting for 3 hours in the room with the hidden boss and also I tried waiting for 3 hours in the first chapter (about 10 minutes after I started new game on one of the higher difficulties). The trophy does not pop.

What am I doing wrong? Are there any certain ways to obtain this trophy?

You can not leave the game idle.

You need to at least move and use dash or shoot at the same time.

Turbo controller helps (but I think there is none yet for PS5) so you can put rubber band on joypad to lock L3, R3, R1. Or simply run and shoot until you will get the trophy.

This issue was mentioned already:

• Like 2

Thank you for the answers. I rubber-banded the controller so the character was moving constantly and from time to time I took the controller and shot couple of rounds or I moved a bit forward in the game. It makes no sense that time counts only when character is shooting or dashing but I guess this might be what it takes to get this trophy 😕 

This was the first time ever when I used a rubber band but I don't know how to block dashing on a controller. When I tried blocking dashing (R2 or L2 if I remember correctly) my character just made one dash and stopped. Any tips on how you do that properly?

5 minutes ago, samunrizthym said:

i have done this method in the secret boss area when he s doing is infinite turn attack

arcade stick with autofire on l2 and a rubber to simulate a move works fine for me

Thank you for this information. How is it possible that the boss did not kill you during 3 hour wait? Maybe you could share the video with the trophy popping? It would be easier to know how exactly place the character.

Just now, basesandboards said:

Maybe you need to be in a combat area. I'll try that next. I was in the secret boss level but I'm the hallway prior to the fight. 

You might be right. I also tried the rubber band method in the hall before the boss shows up. 

18 hours ago, satx666 said:

Thank you for this information. How is it possible that the boss did not kill you during 3 hour wait? Maybe you could share the video with the trophy popping? It would be easier to know how exactly place the character.

You might be right. I also tried the rubber band method in the hall before the boss shows up. 

i was in the boss area, just dispose of the fight until the boss launch is rotating attack, there is no more goons coming at this moment

hide behind a pillar south of the fight a keep dashing in front a the wall infinitly ,a rubber band and a contoller with autofire can help to do this idle

good luck

Edited by samunrizthym
grammar

On 1/5/2024 at 2:36 PM, satx666 said:

Let me know if you get this to pop. I entered the secret boss battle and rubber banded in a corner where the boss couldn't shoot me. Still no luck. 

• Like 1