Free Sins of the Flesh DLC - Releases 16th January 2024

1 hour ago, Shadow_Knight542 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am in Cult of The Lamb discord server and devs confrimed that there WILL be new trophies, we eating good we got new trophies for this amazing game and they actually added sex like wtf??😭😭

I hope this Time no buggy trophies...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Shadow_Knight542 said:
  Hide contents

I am in Cult of The Lamb discord server and devs confrimed that there WILL be new trophies, we eating good we got new trophies for this amazing game and they actually added sex like wtf??😭😭

I hope this is true. I would love to get a reason to play this game some more. Trophies are good motivation, especially if they are coming with free update.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

I hope this Time no buggy trophies...

I don't think so, they took their time with all the delays when they released relics of the old faith there were like no delays it was kinda rushed but this time this new update was delayed for months they fixed everything and added a lot of new content

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious on how the DLC works for this game. If I look at the descriptions in the PS Store for the DLC packs, they seem to be cosmetic'ish type of updates, but based on the discussions in the forum they add new content and trophies... so my question is: do you need to buy the DLC to get the extra updated "story" content and trophies?

13 minutes ago, Beebatron said:

Just curious on how the DLC works for this game. If I look at the descriptions in the PS Store for the DLC packs, they seem to be cosmetic'ish type of updates, but based on the discussions in the forum they add new content and trophies... so my question is: do you need to buy the DLC to get the extra updated "story" content and trophies?

The Sins of the Flesh content update is a free patch. You don't need to spend any money to access the new story/gameplay content and unlock trophies.

• Like 1