Question on Ultimate Edition (physical)

While I can't confirm it myself (I have it but keeping it sealed for now since I already own the game and DLC digitally, more for collecting sake and having something better than the PS4 launch disc since Cyberpunk is one of my faves)... it's pretty common knowledge that the PS5 Ultimate Edition physical has it on a voucher.  The case says "PSN Voucher Code" on it as well...

810iVtG1iuL._SL1500_.jpg

Oddly enough, the Xbox version is all on disc fwiw.  They said it had something to do with the number of SKU's or how it's cataloged on Playstation that led to the difference.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The DLC is code only so this re-release is a waste of money if you already own a copy of the main game.

Considering the only other physical release is the PS4 launch disc(s), considering the state of the game at launch and how unusable the launch disc is without updates... it's not a terrible proposition for collectors, albeit not perfect.

For everyone else, yeah.  You're basically paying for the DLC code.  Not sure why you'd buy this if all you want is the DLC anyways though.

Edited by Dreakon13