One Piece(Anime/Manga) discussion, announcements, and Fan Page thread

DarknessKey92

Okay I've really wanted to make this Thread for a long while, but never knew how to make it or what to start it on.

So I'm just going to say:

This Topic is dedicated to Fans who Love/like the Series, and want to share What they "know", "feel", "want to see happen", "announce things they feel will seam interesting to everyone/anyone"(release dates/updates regarding future One Piece content like: Language Dub(DVD/Blu-Rays), movies, games, Special Deals.

You can share Some One Piece Theories(kinda the main point of me starting this topic, since you know there are a Fucken lot!), thoughts on current episodes or Arc. I mean it's no Secret that One Piece is planned to still be 'Ongoing' for possible another 10 years(not even joking with that ._.), since they just started the 2nd half of the Sea(new world).

I honestly remember first watching One Piece when it aired episodes on 4kids(can't remember if it was called this), as a Kid it's one of the first I ever saw & was looking forward to Weekly Saturday mornings, but one day it just stopped :/

Then when I saw it on late night Toonami(Cartoon Network) i was again excited because i got to see the Alabasta Arc as a child. Then again it got cancelled on Skypiea Arc(the last episode I saw, was the one where they finally beat Satori). Back then I didn't know about the existence of Internet, so my only way to watch was through TV or hope that I saw a DVD on Best Buy(never saw 1). It wasn't until I bought a "Laptop" & "A Monthly Internet Service provider" that I later began to learn:

1)Japan was way!! ahead of the English Dub(especially after it didn't get popular by the NA community compared to Japan, making networks decide to not want to dub the series thinking it would be a unsuccessful business move, at this point the Eng Dub is very far behind).

2)The Version of One Piece I watched as a Child, was the heavily Censured Version(I honestly didn't mind seeing blood or cigarettes, since I've saw some weirder shit back then).

I know people bash the hell out of the 4kids version, and i'm sure people have their reasons to do so, but honestly In My Opinion(IMO) I had no problem watching it that way, I was still captivated by it's story and enjoyed it(found it funny to do the comparisons later on, but knowing how parents get with TV shows. Pointing the fingers protesting bad influential content wanting to sue or get the show taken off, I can understand the network doing it to keep parents off their tail & still provide the series. I'm just grateful I was able to watch & learn about the series as a kid or else I wouldn't be a fan of it today, so I have to thank 4Kids for that.

So yeah give your thoughts regarding One Piece....I'll let you guys start the Topic, since I'm not good at it.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

one-piece-4943957.jpg

WTH? 500,000,000!!! for Usopp? When Flamingo put the star posters up, I counted them & said; "wait! there's 11, and he said 12. 1 is missing it might be Usopp? he might get a 1 or 4 stars at most" After I go to the Next page, I was like "WTF!!? 5 stars!?

I Was shocked, and laughing at that hard. Then I was a little pissy seeing Zoro get 2 stars, then realized Flamingo's Usopp Bounty is even higher then Both Luffy's & Law's Marine wanted bounties.

Not Gonna Lie I Really want the whole crew's Bounty to go up after this Arc, I want Luffy to go up to 500. I mean they are up against a lot of things this arc and surviving both Flamingo & Fujitora, and even possibly Big Mom's men has got to make the World Government Aknowledge them as a greater threat.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So Since we aren't getting A Translated One Piece Chapter 758 this week till later on(possible the weekend).

I was thinking of what could happen next in the Dress Rosa Arc, I remember there was a page on a previous chapter where Sugar Woke up saying "She will Turn all the Straw Hats Into toys".

I remember that all the Crew members from the executive family meet with donflamingo in person @ the top of the Castle, so They would have had to also take an unconscious sugar there too.

So what if there is a point where Luffy & Law infiltrate the Castle again & are meet with a Vengefully pissed Sugar, and I know she can pretty much just win by a simple connected touch making us think "luffy might be in trouble due to his carelessness".

The Logical thing to do is, have Luffy act the way he always does, and be goofy around here questioning how a child is an executive member(of course she isn't really a child @ real age) as law tells him "it's very urgent that you don't let her touch you" explaining her power. As he playfully dodges her attempted poke like jabs to turn Luffy into a Toy for a  while, until there comes a point where she out of rage says something that will anger luffy(something like I'll kill or turn your friends into toys) making him just stop in place....this will create a moment where Sugar thinks she has him nearing very close for a finishing touch, then in a split second uses conqueror's Haki Knocking her back unconscious.

I know that @ first it seamed like Usopp being a long range sniper was the best opponent for her, but I would prefer it this way. I mean Usopp already did his part in this arc, and it's  best to leave on that high note; he barely just recovered from that sick beating that left him unable to move @ the hands of trebol.

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's something I'm expecting to see soon in the upcoming chapters(Which I'll get to in a bit), mainly the Luffy & Law Vs. Flamingo/w Clone.

Now that they've showed us the past, highlighting a lot of important things such as:

• Law's Real name, and former background(Was originally set to die in 3 years, due to the Amber Lead @ Flevance).
  • Rosinante's actions were heavily influenced by 3 things, Flamingo's Pure evil side(The bastard as a child murdered his own kind Dad in cold blood, as he held Rosinante; IDK about you, but that's some sick shit), Meeting Sengoku(Thus becoming a Marine during his time of absence away from Don flamingo), and growing fond of Law(Risked everything to assure Law's Survival, thus becoming like a father to him during their time in search for a cure).
  • Thanks to the sacrifices Rosinante made(including his last stand, to assure Law "A Silent Escape"), Law was not only able to get his Devil Fruit powers; but save himself from certain death(Not yet seen, but will probably happen in a later chapter).
  • Law's Jolly Roger could probably(has to) be linked in memory to Rosinante's Final time seeing him(that goofy smile), to make him remember him in a Lighter side. in apposed to his normal tragedy experienced in the past.
  • Flamingo Has a Habit of Shooting people that are supposed to be close to him(Father, Rosinante, and Law).

Anyway after this Flashback period, i have to say "Law probably has 1 of the saddest back stories in the series so far", and "Oda did an excellent job in getting heat/hate for Flamingo, cus right now all I want to see is him either get Punched worst then the Celestial Dragon who shoot Hachi or get raped(Not in that way...or may...) by Kaido"

To be honest what I really expect is Luffy to get Serious(even a little pissed, over what mingo's done) in this fight, because so far he's been playing around getting caught(his hands); while not neutralizing the controlled Bellamy. You saw how Luffy got when World, just said he discarded friends...He was so pissed he learned Red Hawk, here you have flamingo who has committed Way! far worst(Sure he's serious now, but his fighting is saying otherwise...with the exception of Red Hawk marking the Real Mingo).

At least World "to an extent" had A Reason for his attitude, flamingo is just plain that way from the start...So yeah I expect @ least Bellamy Neutralized when we get back to the match.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Just Saw the Scans for "One Piece Chapter 769"

2 Key things happen in this Chapter:

1. Law gets His fucken Hand Cut off by Doflamingo(He had both Law's hands Locked while being in the Sky, and used his string powers to make his Leg into a Saw, to cut it off)

I Really hope Law gets to use his Ope Ope Fruit After the battle to Re-Attach the Arm.

2. I am waiting on the English Translations, but it appears Fucken Bellamy is now Free from Mingo's Strings...except decided to not Help Luffy, and  continues to stupidly still fight the guy who has been more kind to him in just 1 fucken day, then the guy he's been practically dick riding all those years(who has beaten him to tears moments before the fight & had Dellinger assigned the mission to also Assassinate him earlier).

I  Hope Luffy Leaves his Knuckles prints in his cheek again, but chances are Luffy will be kind enough to just use Conquer's Haki to Knock him out Quick.   

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

So I heard that the One Piece 770 Chapter was delayed?

Anyway I just saw an Interesting Video about how Doflamingo could be defeated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhIBapUm5zQ

It would be cool to see this Theory go into action, and would make sense considering all the events that have taken place within the fight.

Such as Having Bellamy in the match this long(apparently about to stupidly kill himself, over his pride), plus I've noticed Law hit Flamingo with an Injection Shot(maybe it's like a Marker Move, that lets him now Target flamingo directly with his Powers).

This Theory would make sense, because Law obviously can't do much(with just 1 hand now); other then pull off the switch(yes! I know that on Punk Hazard he used both hands; but he can still with that 1 hand do: "Room", the jabs/w his sword, and finally as he drops his sword finish it up with his finger movement saying "Shambles").

I would prefer this ending, cus I kinda doubt Luffy can Defeat Flamingo & his String Clone all by himself, especially after they were struggling(when they started) together.

So far Flamingo has been booked as "An Enemy, that needs Both Law & Luffy together to defeat"(Yes i didn't like the idea, but it's just how it seams).

Also the Flashback Chapters showing how much of a Prick Flamingo is, makes people want him to get 1 of the worst possible deaths possible(It's not like we want to see him get a strong respectable defeat or anything, and any form of win is good @ this point).

He's Just a guy who you want to see get Justice handed to him, for the Many people he's made suffer(Whether it be for: Law, Rosinante, The Riku Family, The Tontatta Kingdom, The Dressrosa Residents, The People who were turned into Slave Toys for years, and the people who were sold as Slaves in his Sabaody Archipelago Human Auctioning House).

If it was the Anime alone, then yes; but this thread also discusses the Manga.

A lot of the posts(Mainly mine, since not many want to discuss anything") are from the Manga, so it being in the Off Topic section seams fitting for the Thread(Since it's also a fan-page).

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Here's A Sneak peak for One Piece Chapter 770:

770.jpg

Bellamy smashes Luffy's Busoshoku/Armament Haki chest with his punch, that's also engraved in Bellamy's own Busoshoku/Armament Haki(WTF? So from all those previous ass whoopings he took, now he uses it?...lol).

I'm honestly Face palming Luffy right now, he is struggling against an enemy he practically "1 Punch raped in Mock Town" during Pre-Time Skip(Let's pause & remember who's the one who got Silvers Rayleigh's 1 year & 6 months worth of training, Training from the man who's Arguable the 4th/5th Strongest Character in the Series; behind Gol D. Roger, Edward Newgate, Monkey D. Garp, Monkey D. Dragon/You need incredible power to directly appose the World Government, and earn the title "The most wanted man alive").

But in a way this Screen cap is making me want to see the Chapter now more._.

• 4 weeks later...

As of late the chapters have been concluding battles paving the way to the Dressrosa Arc's finally, it seams in Chapter 772 they had Dellinger get possibly Reked by Hakuba(Which I personally loved seeing, always found Dellinger a bit annoying).

I know Gladius is about to face Hakuba, but I just don't see him getting defeated in Chapter 773; since to me he's like the top of the Non-Elite Officers.

So if i have to make a guess, I'd say Franky & Senor Pink will conclude their match this upcoming Chapter 773.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the Backstory of Senor Pink in this week's One Piece 775 Chapter, it gave a very Sad & Heart warming outlook for him. Honestly out of all the Donquixote Pirate members, he was my most liked before this chapter(The way he acted during the Franky fight easily hinted that he was the closes thing to an "okay MAN!" in that crew, seeing how he would purposefully tank avoidable attacks to shield many underlings that would've been expendable in the eyes of the other members).

In the Flashback you see him in love with a woman named "Lucian", who really "Hates Pirates"...moments after hearing this, was asked by her "What do you do?"; and worried of his answer decides to lie, saying he was "A Banker"(truthfully being what she hated, but replied out of fear to protect their relationship; since he honestly really loved her).

The Flash back then skips events, but shows him get married to Lucian; and even have a Child with her, which he named "Gimlett".

Now the "Sad" part kicks in:

During 1 of Senor Pink's secret(to Lucian) "Pirate raids", that lasted "a Week"...lost his baby Son to a "Fever".

In that tragic week from Lucian's side, tried getting treatment for her son @ the hospital; while attempting numerous times to contact Senor Pink from the supposed Bank/s he worked in, until being told "They've never had him as an employee".

Returning back(during a Storm) from his Pirate raid walked in to a very infuriated tearful Lucian, that questioned What he actually does? & Where he's getting all his money from?

During her breakdown(after explaining what had happened in his absence, and slapping him for lying; while yelling "You don't have the right to be a father!!") Lucian ran outside from him during the dangerous Storm, that unfortunately lead to her accident getting caught by a Land slide(trapping her underneath).

The accident's result had caused her to go into a "Vegetative State", and @ her bed side a tearful eyed Senor Pink confesses why he had lied all this time.

As time passes with Lucian's Vegetative State he tries to make her smile nearly every visit he makes, and In an unexpected effort to try to see her smie; had put on Gimlett's Bonnet and asked her if he looked like "Gimlett"(with it), and much to his surprise had actually made her show a "Smile".

Heartwarming part:

Seeing how slightly dressing like Gimlett(his son) had brought a smile to her, decides to from then on completely change his dressing attire from a 

Expensive suit to Baby outfit.

Much to everyone's obvious response(Confusion, Shock, Laughter, and insults) to a grown man dressed in that manner, Senor Pink stayed strong and never cared about other's opinions(about his dressing attire)...This really showed how much Lucian mattered to Senor Pink.

Simply reading him say this warmed my heart:

"To me..." *turns his head towards Lucian* "This has more value(referring to his Baby outfit)...than any expensive suit I have, Lucian" *looks @ Lucian's smile* "Because it's only when I have this on...that you smile for me".

This chapter has brought an even stronger sense of respect & admiration towards Senor Pink(IMO), I can even say some will call him a fan Favorite now(@ least in my book).

Oh! and this chapter also concluded the "Franky Vs. Senor Pink battle", where Senor proposed that if Franky could survive his "Baby Buster" move; then he would accept defeat, and of course Franky survived leading to Senor(as he Manly agreed) deciding to let Franky finish him off.

• Like 1

Since there's No One Piece Chapter 776 this week, I thought i'd post the(available) One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Trailers of the playable characters.

Luffy:

Fujitora:

Law:

Doflamingo:

Smoker:

Tashigi:

Buggy:

Mihawk:

Nami:

Zoro:

Enel:

Crocodile:

• Like 1

@_@ WOW that looks great but i would like to see another one piece game like unlimited world red. I don't own any of one piece games yet but i might get this one ^_^

Also can't wait to see the fight between senior and franky animated. Usually this kind of episodes always make me cry.

So seeing how One Piece Chapter 776 showed Kyros finish off Diamante, It's safe to say "Next week Zoro will Finish his match with Pica".

Bandai also uploaded more One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Trailers of the playable characters recently:

Sanji:

Usopp:

Aokiji:

Rob Lucci:

@_@ WOW that looks great but i would like to see another one piece game like unlimited world red. I don't own any of one piece games yet but i might get this one ^_^

Also can't wait to see the fight between senior and franky animated. Usually this kind of episodes always make me cry.

Yeah! I really enjoyed Unlimited World Red a lot, and would love to see them make another one too(hopefully after they finish a few One Piece projects/games).

I'm also looking forward to the animated scenes between Franky & Senor(that suplex from the sky..lol).

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

In this chapter i really loved the scene where franky yells to tontattas and then says 'Luffy it's on you now'. Really epic scene, i really love franky ^_^

I really enjoyed seeing him crash, after doing that.

Good to see him not pull a superman @ the end, since he tanked so much damage(Franky has really taken soo much damage in this arc from: Senor, other Executive members, the Flamingo followers(small fry) and even the Marines).

Not to mention that crazy suplex..lol

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked how Zoro defeated Pica in this Chapter 778, and he used both Armament & Observation Haki against Pica. The way he slashed Pica's Stone body(using Armament on all 3 of his swords) was just Awesome; not to mention using Observation to locate exactly where Pica was hidden(within that entire stone structure).

Then once he had him cornered, finished off Pica(doing a Vergo finish) by slashing his real body(over powering Pica's Haki).

I was pretty disappointed last week, but now I see it was worth it(although I still wish we got more Pica vs. Zoro, it felt like it "lacked").

Anyway Bandai uploaded more One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Trailers of the playable characters recently:

Chopper:

Sabo:

The way he pulled a Whitebeard on 1 of them, was just awesome!

Ace:

Magellan:

Brook:

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

I just check it out for the first time bro and you have done really good job! I haven't been watching One piece for a while, i think 2 months, and i won't until dressrosa arc finishes so if a filler comes out i'll first check your guide ^_^ Hope there was one guide  like this for naruto when i started watching it ^_^