One Piece(Anime/Manga) discussion, announcements, and Fan Page thread

DarknessKey92

That zoro epicness never disappoints ^_^ Also i believe that the ultimate of magellan should be that giant poison demon, don't remember the name now =/

I think they called it "Venom Demon".

oh hey i'm curious did any of you stumble across my filler guide for one piece?  At one point it was the most popular guide on google.

This one:

http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t10321-list-of-filler-episodes-for-one-piece

Out of the former big 3 anime: I always liked One Piece's fillers, they had a fun story around them that keeped me watching them; plus "they're not that long"..lol

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

true! That Naruto fillers . . . RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* I haven't watch naruto for MONTHS!!!! and my friend tells me that they still release fillers. I already forgot the battles that occured in the war @_@ If they continue like this when all the episodes of naruto are finished (hope i'm not dead at the time) i'll have to start all over again (with a filler guide)

I agree I enjoy some of the filler in One Piece is great, but i think thats because the filler writers are one piece fans they seem to write the characters as they'd behave.  Althouh i did have issue with the ice hunters one as Luffy was dumber then normal and people acted like Luffy isn't a massive bro all the time. I think its worth watching once, but on a rerun i'd rather skip it.

Naruto filler was a nightmare and I think it ruined it for me.  Although post time skip being generally predictable and dull compared to the pretimeskip may have been the bigger issue as well as excessive amount of hax the sharingan turned into.  But in that they made a like a string of awful filler for about 100 episodes straight.  I think those guys are nuts for doing that.  Characters also didn' act like themselves and animation was cheap, if you check the naruto wiki about the painting episode most of the episode was actually still frame or recycled animation it was cringe worthy.

I know a lot of people already knew this was the case long before this chapter, but I really liked how this Chapter 779 tied together how Mihawk embedded Haki into his Yoru to slice the way he does a Ship & Iceberg. I mean Oda was wise to make the Yoru have a Black blade, to tie such a thing together many years later(that's if Haki was a thing he hadn't thought about @ the time).

As cheesy as it was, I liked how Luffy just Mock Towned Bellamy again(this time with Armament...and flames?)...although Conqueror's haki would have made me mark out...lol

The chapter also left on a high note, cus I'm actually wondering if Law really is dead...I mean Flamingo had far more then enough time to do it, since he simply just took a break after cutting Law's hand off; plus after that happened we honestly haven't seen law's face ever since.

Once again Bandai uploaded more One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Trailers of the playable characters recently:

Robin:

Gecko Moria:

Perona:

Franky:

Ivankov:

Hancock:

Jinbe:

Also here's the Trailer of the game's Story from Thriller Bark to Marine Fort, and it hints @: Marco, Jozu, and Blackbeard being playable.

Edited by DarknessKey92

@_@ I totally forgot that new manga are released today. One piece went really fast. That scene where mihack tells zoro not to drink until he masters the hacki must be seen! Zoro's reaction will be so funny ^^ Also i personally loved the way that luffy ended bellamy, i'm not happy about the fight but the faxt that he finished him the same way as their first match is really awesome in my opinion.

@_@ I totally forgot that new manga are released today. One piece went really fast. That scene where mihack tells zoro not to drink until he masters the hacki must be seen! Zoro's reaction will be so funny ^^ Also i personally loved the way that luffy ended bellamy, i'm not happy about the fight but the faxt that he finished him the same way as their first match is really awesome in my opinion.

Yeah that "No drinking" until you coat your blades Black was awesome, it showed that he had to really train hard, to not only get better; but to do it for the sake of his favorite thing...lol

I hope to one day see a flash back scene of Mihawk Vs. Zoro going @ it...Training/Exhibition fights are always awesome to watch.

Yeah, i really like it when i saw luffy's training on the latest movie of one piece. For now i still haven't watched any episodes yet. I think i've stored 20-25 episodes but i'll wait until the finale of this arc to start watching. Hopefully i just discover jojo 2nd season has started and there are already around 12 episodes so i think i'll last a bit longer ^_^

Yeah, i really like it when i saw luffy's training on the latest movie of one piece. For now i still haven't watched any episodes yet. I think i've stored 20-25 episodes but i'll wait until the finale of this arc to start watching. Hopefully i just discover jojo 2nd season has started and there are already around 12 episodes so i think i'll last a bit longer ^_^

I hope they also give the crew a 1 hour training special(OVA) like they did luffy, really intrigued in all their training(especially how Robin responded to meeting Dragon).

I knew it!!! Just a glimpse of Luffy vs Doflamingo and it's done!!! But how is Luffy gonna beat both doflamingo and Trebol? Hope we can see some new crazy techniques from luffy. Also

I don't think that Law is really dead, he can't be. I bet he has an ace up his sleeve too ^_^

• Like 1

This chapter may not show us the final battle but it was EPIC!!!! I knew it! I knew that Law wasn't dead! And that final page of the manga! Oh god! Seeing that luffy's face means only one thing! Get ready Doflamingo because your era is done!

• Like 1

This chapter may not show us the final battle but it was EPIC!!!! I knew it! I knew that Law wasn't dead! And that final page of the manga! Oh god! Seeing that luffy's face means only one thing! Get ready Doflamingo because your era is done!

Me too, especially when I read the last page of Chapter 780 say "Listen up, Straw hat-ya"...since the "Ya" is Law's signature way of talking..lol

I really enjoyed Chapter 781 for various reasons, it was very interesting:

1. How law switched his body(His actual naked body this time, since he not only switch positions with a dead Flamingo minion; but they switched clothes as well) to confuse Mingo into believing he was dead. 

2. Law's final Ace(taking advantage of Luffy's rage full approach) @ finishing off Flamingo was executed very nicely(with the exception of it failing, due to Flamingo's own Ace) really made me believe Flamingo was finished for a good portion of the pages.

3. The way Oda even showed how critical this final move was(since the cage is now shrinking fast, killing everyone it comes across) added to you believing it was the end.

4. Luffy just kicking Trebol(like he was another small fry, simply brought pleasure to me)...although I really would've loved to have seen a KO'ed Trebol face, to get him out of the way already .

5.The actual plan itself looked so epic!

6. Flamingo pulled a impressive recovery of using his actual strings on his damaged organs.

7. The way Luffy just blocked Mingo's stomp with his foot, then give him the look I've been waiting for made me mark out hard:

one-piece-5566883.jpg

Overall it was an amazing Chapter for me too.

Anyway I forgot to do this these past few weeks, but since Pirate Warriors 3 released today in Japan; I'll post all the missed & recently added Character videos:

Caesar Clown:

Kuma:

Blackbeard:

Kizaru:

Akainu:

Garp:

Marco:

Now The Emperors!

Whitebeard:

Shanks:

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Love the move of Garp that he sleeps while beating the guy and then punches him, just like the anime lol ^_^ Also his super attack must be the fist of love ^_^ Marco & Shanks movesets look amazing, especially the move of shanks walking with haki. Also i haven't played the previous games but that featured where Whitebeard calls Marco and then there is something like a combo attack, is it something new?

Love the move of Garp that he sleeps while beating the guy and then punches him, just like the anime lol ^_^ Also his super attack must be the fist of love ^_^ Marco & Shanks movesets look amazing, especially the move of shanks walking with haki. Also i haven't played the previous games but that featured where Whitebeard calls Marco and then there is something like a combo attack, is it something new?

Yeah it's new I think they call it a "Kizuna Rush" where a total of four players can be summoned for this, and each character adds to the strength of the attack.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

The translated scans aren't up yet, but wow Chapter 782 shows Luffy & Flamingo go @ it.

The chapter will also show how Flamingo meet his 4 top executives(counting Vergo), and it really does reflect on how they all refer to him as "Young Master"...since that's what he became to them as a damn kid.

Also Trebol looks to finally get taken out of the picture here, since Law pulls out a last sec trick on him...and Yeah that last page of Trebol is odd to look at.

This Chapter had a satisfying amount of action(IMO), regardless of the flashback.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You guys ready to finally see what Luffy's "Gear 4th" is?

I'll unfortunately have to sleep early today, but I will see it tomorrow(if it gets revealed).

Honestly if we don't learn what "Gear 4th" is tomorrow(like in a few hours), then it'll most possibly be due to the Chapter being dedicated to building up how Luffy learned the move(in Flash back form).

I wanna say Oda might write it to where Luffy learned it during those extra 6 months(after Rayleigh finished his portion of the training), but I actually want the flash back to say he learned "Gear 4th" with Rayleigh...so that way Luffy can reserve another move(Gear 5th/or something much better?) in a future Arc(like against Big Mom/Kaido).

I honestly feel like Luffy's Gear 4th, might be "full-body Armament Haki"(just like Vergo's, but not buffed like him...instead "ripped", that way he can retain his speed).

Flamingo gave us a hint last chapter(IMO): when he said "Sure you might be fast enough...but you're still lacking power".

Other then that I've got no clue what Gear 4th could possibly be, but for sure the unveiling is very near.

• Like 1

@____________@ I saw it . . . that gear . . . that gear . . .. i'm so speechless right now, my heart is racing like crazy! I can't imagine seeing it in an actual episode!!! He didn't became an actual giant but it was like combining 2nd gear with 3rd and on top of that armanent haki. Luffy now seems invincible!!!!! All those new moves got my mind exploded!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter, that last move was so crazy and doflamingo seems really upset! That's what you get when you say to luffy that he lacks power ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

So in a few hours we will get to see Chapter 785, and certain people have thrown their guess that we might get a Rob Lucci Vs. Luffy angle again.

Where Luffy just owns Flamingo for a while more, then as Luffy announces his finishing blow...The Gear 4th side effects kick in leaving Luffy defenseless for a periodic time, giving Mingo the chance to go on offense again; until Luffy recovers to re-perform the move and finish him off in success. 

But I really hope Luffy just Owns him, and doesn't give Mingo the chance @ a comeback...The side effects should appear after he leaves Mingo's eyes blank, so the citizens can carry Luffy in celebration of their freedom(just like the Tontatta carried Usopp).

Regardless of it, what's going through a lot of our heads is "What are Gear 4th's Side effects"...I expect extreme exhaustion, but well find out later or another day.

Although It be badass if there were no side effects, due to Luffy's mastery of the move in his training.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1