Heist trophies not popping

Hi,

I am playing with my regular team heist and would like to do doomsday trophies as well. We are on early stage but trophies issue arose. We played  Series A Funding to get in the name of science trophy but I did not get it (other part of team got it as it should ) after I thought okay something went wrong, play Human labs as host since I need Four way trophy and the bugged name of science. After we completed nothing popped.

I heard about glitching gta V trophies and I sent ticket to rockstar customer support because they can see the corresponding awards which links to the trophies.

To be honest What will I do If I or sb from my team wont get mastermind or elitist trophy from domsday heist after 50 hours playing? Can sb recommend something to how unlock these trophies and avoid this situation in the future?

Thank you in advance 

Edited by Rikorus_Boss

4 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

In the meantime I completed again Series A Funding heist (in total third time) but I did not get trophy :(

Did you check your social club my doomsday achievement didn't unlock on xbox but popped up on my social club

• Like 1

Try reinstalling everything, back up your saves to the cloud. I'd suggest playing in a different system if you still have. Sometimes I run into PS5s issues which playing on my PS4 Pro solves it. Games like Dead Nation or Thronebreaker have major problems. We never know. 

Heads up for now Hopefully you'll sort it out. 

10 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

In the meantime I completed again Series A Funding heist (in total third time) but I did not get trophy :(

Have you tried also replaying Humane Labs Raid?

19 minutes ago, Squall__x said:

Try reinstalling everything, back up your saves to the cloud. I'd suggest playing in a different system if you still have. Sometimes I run into PS5s issues which playing on my PS4 Pro solves it. Games like Dead Nation or Thronebreaker have major problems. We never know. 

I dont have ps plus on my main profile, (we share it) so I cannot upload but I can use pendrive. I will take a look.

I do not have ps5 yet so this way currently is not an option.

17 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Have you tried also replaying Humane Labs Raid?

Yes, I played that one too twice.

2 hours ago, Squall__x said:

I reinstalled the game and I will try again the heists. I will keep you posted.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I have seen that the heist Cluckin Bell can be done solo. Does the heist have a platinum medal for each preparation mission and final?

Then I would farm the trophy Mastermind with the heist 

10 hours ago, vsvpl1501 said:

Hi Guys,

I have seen that the heist Cluckin Bell can be done solo. Does the heist have a platinum medal for each preparation mission and final?

Then I would farm the trophy Mastermind with the heist 

Mastermind only works with the original heists

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 3:02 AM, Rikorus_Boss said:

FYI: reinstallation helped.

After reinstalling, what did you have to do? Did you redo all of the heists from scratch? I'm missing Dead Presidents and In the Name of Science even though I completed all Heists. I reinstalled the game and completed Fleeca again but Dead Presidents still hasn't popped.

Did you need to do ALL of the heists for each trophy again? Did you create a new character? What ended up working?

Crew Cut refuses to pop. Yes, I know the criteria. I played multiple jobs with multiple people in the same crew. Changed crews about 3 times even. Still won't pop. Reinstalled the game. Still won't pop. Rockstar is aware of the issue but can't promise a solution.

Similar issue with two of my heist trophies: Dead Presidents and In the Name of Science. Earned them, but never got them. Progress bar indicates I've earned them. Whenever I sign in, I get a message saying "All heists have been completed". And yet they still refuse to pop. Again, reinstalled the game, followed all troubleshooting from Rockstar, still no dice. I've had other trophies pop since then -- lvl 100, a couple Doomsday trophies -- but these heist trophies and Crew Cut just refuse.

Anyone deal with this nonsense before? How did you solve it?

On 4/24/2024 at 9:06 PM, kellithy said:

Crew Cut refuses to pop. Yes, I know the criteria. I played multiple jobs with multiple people in the same crew. Changed crews about 3 times even. Still won't pop. Reinstalled the game. Still won't pop. Rockstar is aware of the issue but can't promise a solution.

Similar issue with two of my heist trophies: Dead Presidents and In the Name of Science. Earned them, but never got them. Progress bar indicates I've earned them. Whenever I sign in, I get a message saying "All heists have been completed". And yet they still refuse to pop. Again, reinstalled the game, followed all troubleshooting from Rockstar, still no dice. I've had other trophies pop since then -- lvl 100, a couple Doomsday trophies -- but these heist trophies and Crew Cut just refuse.

Anyone deal with this nonsense before? How did you solve it?

You can try to create another character and try again, for example tò me glitched the untouchable and when i retry with another character Trophy pops tò me