Bugged Trophies?

There are a few trophies i have real difficulty unlocking:

Kill 5 enemies with one attack - i did this more then once, always using two-handed melee weapons, and once or twice using grenades. didnt unlock for me.

Kill one enemy with 100+ damage - i regularly do more than 100 damage, i killed propably a few dozen doing more than 100 damage, i also tried stacking assassin debuffs and killing a target with full wounds (had more than 100) in one shot. didnt unlock for me.

Also I am in chapter 4 and i think i should have well more than 500 crits under my belt (propably fewer dodges) - for those who have them, when did those unlock for you?

Also there is exactly 1 person who completed the game with max conviction. i hope that trophy isnt bugged too.

Yeah, got got the one with the 100 damage, after countless of time doing it (got it with Wulfar in the last fight in Chapter 4)

Pentakill still bugged, killed 5 enemies with Cassia, nothing. Killed 5 enemies with Argenta, nothing. Killed 5 enemies with Pasqal, nothing. 

A Flame (You Found true Love) don't know if it's bugged but I can't unlock it, end of chapter 4, Cassia come to me, she tells I love you Rogue Trader, then scene on the bed but no trophy, any help? 

First of all, yes I have a few bugged trophies.

Fear Not Obliteration - I regulary do more than 100 per kill. At the end boss in chapter 4 the space marine killed blue demons with 200 dmg each and multiple at that, still nothing.

Master of Trade -  I think has a problem in that at the beggining of chapter 5 there are only 19 contracts available. Maybe there is 1 more that is hidden like the melting ice planet one, but I explored the whole map and found nothing.

Preserve the Architecture - I did it on story and easy but didn't unlock. Tried on core but it's impossible for me without destroying the pillars.

This Is a Job for the Lord Captain! - this one is kinda stupid, I went with Jay in chapter 4 in the sewers for her mission and nothing. Apparently you need to do it in chapter 2, not announce your arrival on Footfall and then to the succession quest claiming you are the unknown person and then you will get an option to go to the sewers. I'll try it on the second walkthrough.

Sweet Perdition - after grinding for the better part of an hour I passed all the checks and still didn't get it so idk how to do this. I saved right before the assasination attempt so maybe I can get it later.

Deepest Conviction - at the end of chapter 4 i have 438 point in iconoclast and 23 in dogmatic. I don't know if I will be able to get the remaining point to 500. I saw someone getting it today,but maybe for heretic or dogmatic.

Too Fast to Die and Doom trader are a mistery to me. I kinda thought that they stack between loads and other playthoughs but I'll see after I finish with chapter 5.

So there are a lot of bugs, hopefully they fix them and compatible with olders saves.

I really love this game, but i really hate it when games are released with bugged trophy lists and dont get updated...

Well well, after i complete this game, i will propably play something else and come back later for a heretic playthrough. Hopefully the game is patched then.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ziscotimis said:

First of all, yes I have a few bugged trophies.

Fear Not Obliteration - I regulary do more than 100 per kill. At the end boss in chapter 4 the space marine killed blue demons with 200 dmg each and multiple at that, still nothing.

Master of Trade -  I think has a problem in that at the beggining of chapter 5 there are only 19 contracts available. Maybe there is 1 more that is hidden like the melting ice planet one, but I explored the whole map and found nothing.

Preserve the Architecture - I did it on story and easy but didn't unlock. Tried on core but it's impossible for me without destroying the pillars.

This Is a Job for the Lord Captain! - this one is kinda stupid, I went with Jay in chapter 4 in the sewers for her mission and nothing. Apparently you need to do it in chapter 2, not announce your arrival on Footfall and then to the succession quest claiming you are the unknown person and then you will get an option to go to the sewers. I'll try it on the second walkthrough.

Sweet Perdition - after grinding for the better part of an hour I passed all the checks and still didn't get it so idk how to do this. I saved right before the assasination attempt so maybe I can get it later.

Deepest Conviction - at the end of chapter 4 i have 438 point in iconoclast and 23 in dogmatic. I don't know if I will be able to get the remaining point to 500. I saw someone getting it today,but maybe for heretic or dogmatic.

Too Fast to Die and Doom trader are a mistery to me. I kinda thought that they stack between loads and other playthoughs but I'll see after I finish with chapter 5.

So there are a lot of bugs, hopefully they fix them and compatible with olders saves.

I can confirm, beating the Defiler without destroy the battery must be done in core. 

Sweet Perdition, tried multiple times, I Noticed when there's a check with logic who tell grab the weapon... This must be picked for sweet perdition. 

This is a Job for the Captain, yeah chapter 2, not announcing your arrival. 

Hope it helps. 

Have you had any trouble for A Flame Trophy? 

I still have to do pasqual, sister argenta and cassias last missions before going to chapter 5. I guess the trophy for love is after i finish cassias quest. I ll see once o get it. Thanks for the tips for the 2 trophies. Idk how to beat the defiler honestly on core but i have the save before the fight. I ll try later

Edit: i did the whole love declaring with cassia but the trophy didnt pop. So i guess this one is bugged as well, oh joy...

Edited by Ziscotimis
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ziscotimis said:

I still have to do pasqual, sister argenta and cassias last missions before going to chapter 5. I guess the trophy for love is after i finish cassias quest. I ll see once o get it. Thanks for the tips for the 2 trophies. Idk how to beat the defiler honestly on core but i have the save before the fight. I ll try later

Edit: i did the whole love declaring with cassia but the trophy didnt pop. So i guess this one is bugged as well, oh joy...

damn even you with Cassia? so its defenitly bugged

My bugged trophies are 'Those Who Are About to Die Salute You' and 'Purge the Unclean'.

I got 'Pentakill' using Cassia's Lidless Stare on some Hive Rabble during the Herald of Tzeentch fight in the sewers.

Despite regularly putting out hundred of damage with my sniper Argenta, I didn't get 'Fear Not Obliteration' until I dealt the damage using a Psyker power, not a weapon. Hopefully that helps.

Edited by godsavant
  • Like 1

Godsavant what playthorugh did you do for the Deepest Conviction trophy? I went with iconoclast and didn't get anywhere close. I had 438/500 point and in chapter 5 I didn't see any option for conviction dialogue. And I am right before the final boss of the game.

Regarding the other bugged trophies I have, I kept a hard save for most of them so maybe they will fix them in the future.

Also the ones for 500 doges and 500 crits...it's stupid to do these type of trophies if I can't verify them somewhere in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

The crit and dodge trophies both seem to be bugged for me. I know that I got both of them because I was fighting some enemy that had self healing at the start of every turn and I grinded the whole 500 of both in that one fight just to make sure I’d get it, but it never popped.

I have 2 characters that have guaranteed crits and super high dodge rating, and every round they would hit this enemy 3 times each, with each hit being a crit. I also positioned them in a way so that every time the enemy attacked both of them would dodge it, and that would also be roughly 5-6 dodges per round. Then the enemy would heal back to full and I just repeated that over and over. I grinded it for like 150 rounds which works out to way more than 500 of both crits and dodges, but neither of them popped so I just gave up and killed the mob.

I also had the love scene with Cassia and that trophy never popped either.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

@Arsentio How did you manage to get the "Master of Trade" trophy 🤔?

In latest patch one of broken contracts appered. 

But trophy still bugged (and many others) 🫠 Developers still didn't fixed anything trophy related. I guess it will be coming in big patch in June

• Like 1