Suggestion: Filter Out Unobtainable on Profile

I think it would be great if we could further filter out the "Not 100% and "Not 100% or Platinum" to filter out games in which you have all the trophies minus verified unobtainable trophies. When I use this filter, I want to see games I can work on and I have a bunch that I have all the trophies I possibly could get, so seeing them in the list is not helpful. Just a suggestion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

I think it would be great if we could further filter out the "Not 100% and "Not 100% or Platinum" to filter out games in which you have all the trophies minus verified unobtainable trophies. When I use this filter, I want to see games I can work on and I have a bunch that I have all the trophies I possibly could get, so seeing them in the list is not helpful. Just a suggestion. 

We don't mark trophies as unobtainable, so there would be no way to filter them out.

Only Husky's PSNP+ extension marks them.

• Like 2

I second this. It always bugs me when a game isn't "completable" and getting all possible trophies should still count for something. For instance, Mad Max. Getting everything aside from the one busted server-required trophy/plat should count for completion, but with an asterisk. People who have them all, no asterisk. People who earn all possible trophies but are missing the impossible trophies, completion with an asterisk. This would also allow for people who care about their stats to play games even if the trophies are broken. There are more than a few I've ignored in the past for such reasons but would probably enjoy the experience(s) overall

3 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

We don't mark trophies as unobtainable, so there would be no way to filter them out.

Only Husky's PSNP+ extension marks them.

Oh good to know. I guess I have had PSNP+ so long I didn't realize! Thanks for the info.

And yeah, i could def. make my own list, but then I would have to update when I create new games. It's not a huge burden, as there isn't a ton but when I was filtering my primary list today was realizing it'd be nice if those games weren't there. 

Thanks for the feedback!