Persistent crashes while in Tekken Fight Lounge (Online Hub)

PostGameBlues

Anybody else experiencing this right now? I can't even play with anyone without having the game crash. Apparently, people on my server experience it too. Wanted to get the online trophies out the way first but alas.

Actually I can't even play any online matches at all, even outside of Tekken Fight Lounge. Screen just goes black with the green loading icon and then crash. Guess it's story mode time for now.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 2

It happened to me 3 times during the start of a ranked match. Changed to the lobby, no problem. Played a group match and a match against a ghost.

EDIT: tried ranked match again and crashed during the loading of the rematch. 

Edited by RattlesnakeBR
New info
  • Like 2

Honestly I just hope the game doesn't register crashes as plugging cause my disconnect rate about to skyrocket lmao. I'm just doing the offline stuff for now till this gets fixed, pretty annoyed that I can't jump to online right away.

16 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Game just came out. Give it some time to settle.

Hold on now. I could understand saying this for someone who is demanding immediate DLC, but he's just asking for the game to work.  

Edited by stitchesnscars
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Anybody else experiencing this right now? I can't even play with anyone without having the game crash. Apparently, people on my server experience it too. Wanted to get the online trophies out the way first but alas.

Actually I can't even play any online matches at all, even outside of Tekken Fight Lounge. Screen just goes black with the green loading icon and then crash. Guess it's story mode time for now.

Yeah, couple times after you confirm match.