Need help with No Return Daily Run on Grounded please

If you haven't already, turn on combat accessibility settings like invisible while prone, slow time while aiming, disable enemy flanking, and reduce enemy accuracy.

- If you start of prone on a Hunted mode, enemies won't aggro immediately but you have to keep moving because if you bump into them you'll be spotted.

- Assault is just stealth takedown, if there are dogs try to eliminate them with a bow or silencer. If you don't have either just shoot them in the head anyway and run away, then prone to disengage.

- Capture is really easy, just prone your way to the safe and then from there pick them off one by one (kill one, if spotted go away then prone, etc.).

- Holdout I would just avoid it if you can. For me it is the worst mode because you have to protect an ally and it takes way too long.  

But pretty much just find a route that seems easy in terms of mode and mods. Regardless of which boss you end up fighting, make sure you have molotovs, trap mines, pipe bombs, or explosive arrows (whichever your character has access too). They're often the best way to melt bosses but if you don't have a lot of those try to upgrade a shotgun or rifle or even the revolver. Stun bombs can be useful too to control the adds/other enemies during boss fights. With the Assault and Capture modes, really take your time to make sure you pick up all the crafting materials. The game gives you plenty even on Grounded.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 3

Every time you return to base upload your save to the cloud and continue on if you die quite out download your save go back in. Definitely save before going into the boss fight upload it to cloud so you can retry as much as you need

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

The main thing when doing the daily run on Grounded is to be patient. Enable the accessibility settings that @PostGameBlues mentioned and then take your time. For Hunted you can usually just go prone right at the start and crawl around avoiding the enemies until the timer runs out, it’s pretty easy with human enemies and a little harder with Infected as they stagger around a lot. Try to find a spot where the enemies won’t walk and just stay there until it ends.

For Assault just be patient. Let the enemies come to you and stay prone until you’ve got an opening to take them out. You can one-shot headshot most human enemies with the pistol, so just find some good cover and let them come to you and take them out one by one. Leave one enemy alive at the end of a round if you want to gather supplies before moving on.

Check the picture for each stage and try to plan a route that doesn’t require you to deal with too many Infected and avoids Holdout if possible, as well as undesirable mods like Invisible Enemies. The biggest pain for the Rattler Resort boss are the dogs, but if you can take them out quietly then you should be ok. Again be patient, use the trap bombs to thin out the enemies when they go to your last known position and use molotovs or pipe bombs on the boss. Keep moving slowly and always have cover between you and the enemies, don’t run around like a maniac. Headshots will take most enemies out in one shot and once you’re down to just the boss keep your distance and shoot at her from behind cover until she’s down.

The main thing with Grounded is that enemies do more damage to you but they don’t seem to have more health. They die as easily on Grounded as they do on Easy, so just play it slow and safe and avoid getting hit or shot.

Edited by Swotam
  • Like 1

I didn't know you could use accessibility in the daily runs ( I didn't even know they existed at all til this morning) I did a run with them on and won, then I did the daily run with them on and saved to the cloud after round 4, died by a clicker in round 5 and tried to load my data from the cloud but it wouldn't let me continue, it says I have to wait til tomorrow. But honestly it's no big deal, with invisible prone and slow motion on it makes it insanely easy, I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow. I just don't get why my cloud save didn't work, maybe because I didn't turn off the game fast enough after dying ( I watched the full death animation and then some) oh well

Yeah, enabling accessibility,slow mo and even high contrast (when photos filter is a mod or to highlight supplies)

I'd also adjust camera sensitivity, and disabling camera assist. You can keep aim lock but getting quick headshots is easier with slow-mo on and aim assist off, imo. 

I also recommend that you toggle on the Listen mode settings for detecting items/enemies with R1+circle/R1+square respectively. Makes it easier to know where items are and if you are dealing with Stalkers it helps you keep track of them. Also when you're loading the save date after dying, make sure you do: Death -> Download Save Data -> Start Game -> Click on No Return -> Once on No Return menu go back to PS5 dashboard -> Hit Resume Activity (No Return). It should put you back in the Safe Room from when you uploaded that save data.

I second all of the above. I found doing the Yara run quite easy as you can upgrade Lev to fight more aggressive. Choose the path that leads to a Holdout encounter as you're going to get loads of supplies and ammo. Try and get a shotgun and bow for the explosive arrows, easy one shot kills to get out of jail and crowd control if you can lure multiple enemies into bottlenecks. Oh and trip mines, trip mines and more trip mines. Those bad boys can save you from going through a Capture or Hunted without firing a shot. 

Best of luck, may your survival be long and may your death be swift.