Stumble Guys Screwed Up BAD😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

armamac14

2 hours ago, Dry said:

In both cases, the former is simultaneously derivative of and under better management than the latter.

Not at all, I mean I don't play Fall Guys anymore but the other feels like a low budget mobile game compared to it, because essentially is that; a low budget mobile game. 

I think it doesn't even have challenges, and the few special modes I've tried play horribly.

You know the best time to go to McDonalds? Which you shouldn’t anyway because the food is filled with hormones and smells like crap. You go on the weekend because then you don’t have the full timers who don’t give a shit about their job making your food. I usually get “fresher” burgers those times and better service. Otherwise in peak weekday times you get the burgers just sitting there for fuck knows how long and the plastic cheese just melts into mush. But yes, I don’t even know this game you are talking about.

I'm sitting in a McDonalds right now and boy did they fuck up! I'm currently in the middle of nowhere in rural China, but there's a McDonalds nearby. I told my wife I'm going to grab a coffee, but due to the language barrier I couldn't tell them I wanted my pistachio latte with regular milk and not oat milk (because a regular pistacio latte just wasn't an option). Anyway, they were happy to change from oat milk to regular milk, but they didn't add any coffee. I'm just sitting here sipping on a cup of hot milk like a sucker!!!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...