General question about the walkthroughs for Final Fantasy 1-6 under the guides section here.

chriee

I've played and beaten all these games in the 90s/early 00s, but never really 100%ed any of them them; so I'm not spoiling anything with the platinum walkthroughs here.

I know a lot of collectible items, summons, abilities, etc. are covered in these walkthroughs.  So I guess my question is would I be missing anything non-trophy related following these walkthroughs?  Maybe a rare drop or something that is significant or of note that is not covered under a trophy?

The Guide and walkthroughs only cover what's needed for the Plat in each game so anything non-trophy related is unlikely to be mentioned unless it's really important in some way.

Ignore the above, I was talking ill informed utter rubbish :facepalm: - the Walkthroughs for these games are true blue 100% ones that cover absolutely everything to do with each game so absolutely nothing whatsoever can be missed!

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

I’ve been following these walkthroughs too and there is a lot of stuff in there that’s not trophy related. I think they are all 100% in game completion walkthroughs. 

• Like 3

All 6 walkthroughs for the Final Fantasy I-VI Pixel Remasters you can find on this site are full walkthroughs. They are walkthroughs to 100% complete the game, which given the nature of the trophy lists, pretty much overlaps with a platinum walkthrough. You'll find some things included that are not necessary for the platinum however, but again, the platinum will basically ask you to 100% the games.

Any players from other platforms (NSW and Steam) can also follow these guides without fear of having missed anything.

• Like 3